Tama Guide mistakes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Einstein

Reaction score
What if you wanted to become a tama guide but you have made one mistake? Um...a very small mistake?

Guides are elected, on how helpful, nice and the amount of knowldege they have..

I dont think a little mistake will hurt anyone :hitodetchi:

Dont get your hopes up too high, to become a guide. You must be extremely helpful, and have been at Tama Talk for a while, to become a guide.

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thanks, I think that you will become a guide very soon! You are very very nice. Also how do you join a grou?

As I said, its best not to get your hopes up :hitodetchi:

Well, there are 5 member groups:

Validating: people who havent validated their account yet

Member: just a normal member

Angelgotchi: Someone who has donated $5 USD to Tama Talk

Lifetime Angelgotchi: Someone who has donatde $10+ USD to Tama Talk

Tama Guide: A selected group of extremely helpful members, handpicked by Admin and other guides

Administrator: Only one Administrator. Someone who created Tama Talk, and runs it.

//Haze

Oh...I really want to be an angelgotchi group person but my parents won't let me pay!

Yes, sometimes it is hard to get your parents, to let you do some things.

Perhaps you should stay at Tama Talk, for a little while longer before asking your parents if you can give money to a forum which you have been registered with for only 4 days. This will show them that you respect the site, and you really do want to show your contribution to the site.

//Haze

no I used to be mimitchirules...but I thought that tama einstein was a better username! That's why it showed that I'm only 4 days old! :hitodetchi:

You did?

Oh, I know you!

You were REALLY helpful to me once.

I reckon you should become a TamaGuide, and same with haze. I wish you both were guides!

And, No, I don't think one mistake would matter. I know I've made one.

spam in tamachat

TG40

This topic has been posted in the wrong forum, so it has been moved to Whats on Your Mind.

If you are keen to become a TamaGuide, I suggest you read this topic

Guide to Becoming a TamaGuide

By the way, I'm sure one mistake wouldn't harm your chances of becoming a Guide as long as you learn from your mistakes and don't keep making them.

I also don't think that this topic needs to become a discussion of who should and shouldn't become guides

:) So I am sorry, but I think it is best closed.

*Moved and Closed by GK1*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back