tama heartbeat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no. thats not true. that sound is the actual tamagotchi motor thingy beeping

It may be the Tama's motor...but its a cute idea and I reject the rational motor thing and belive in the heart beat thing! ^.^

that's SO cool!!! but is it actually good if it beats fast??? -_- i'm new at this so i no nothing about tamagotchi's. i've only had my V2 for 4-5 days.and it's a teen.

I think the beeping tells u how long the batteryes got before it goes dead. the fainter or slower it beeps the less time the vattery has. i've had my tama v3 about 3 weeks now and it sounds much fainter than when i activated it!!!

:D :lol: :) <_< :lol: :ph34r: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :kusatchi:

Actually its the sound of your tama moving around the screen. Yes its a cool concept to think its the heartbeat... and by all means think that.. but when you go to the clock it slows to the seconds.

No...it's actually the sound of the last button you pushed/last sound's last note heard in beeps. I know that.

why do ppl alwayz say its a heart beat! it is not but its ok to think dat- i think its de time beepin every fwiiiiiiigin secong lolz! :angry: :( :lol:

yh i tried that & if youre really quiet beetwen the beep u will hear a click!i think its the tamagotchi trying to bomb the place out! lol! :lol:

The noise wan't made to be the heartbeat, but that's the way I look at it because it's a cute idea! Anyway, it can easily be everything mentioned .. it can be the motor, the tama moving around, the heartbeat, the seconds, the battery life .. it can possibly mean all those things!

:lol: lol -- the kasutchi icon is so cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back