tama help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheytchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt][FONT=Geneva]ok well i have a tamagotchi v5 [/SIZE]

and im on it second generation when i got it my dad threw the box away so i only had the tamagotchi

so i need lots of help

:chohimetchi: :huh: :ichigotchi:

so this is a section where ppl can ask questions

one of the questions i have

is

why did i only have one egg

two

why dont they show how old they r

and three

are there any cheats[/font]

on my other v5 which i just got they were the mame family will then on my other one it was the blended im confused

my brother wants to know he was at a blended family which were grown ups then when he woke up they were the petite family then two days later he got married and became the ninja he wants to know how that heppend since he got married to a kuchipatchi :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi:

[SIZE=8pt][FONT=Geneva]ok well i have a tamagotchi v5 [/SIZE]and im on it second generation when i got it my dad threw the box away so i only had the tamagotchi

so i need lots of help

:huh:   :(   :(

so this is a section where ppl can ask questions

one of the questions i have

is

why did i only have one egg

two

why dont they show how old they r

and three

are there any cheats[/font]
(1) First generation always starts with three eggs. Second generation (and higher) can have randomly one, two, or three eggs. This is normal.

(2) I guess because they're a family, and age is based on individuals, not a family. It's just the way Bandai made it.

(3) There are a few cheats. Here are some links:

V5 / Familitchi Special Passwords

Another V5 Cheat, get 1000 Gotchi Points for free

How to increase Bonding

FamiTama / V5 transformation, tips on how to change characters

(4) About the petite, large, and ninja families - these come from extreme bad care. Petite from not feeding enough, large from feeding too much, and ninja from not keeping happy enough.

As for Mame-family, Meme-family, etc, this topic may help: Family, how to get a non-mixed family?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks

my brother says he not allowed to take his to school wat should he do

i think im going to give my tamagotchi steamed bun and whixtles

I understand you have lots of questions, but they are best posted as topics asking questions in the Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum.

If you post them there, you will get lots more members able to help you with your questions and the answers posted will also help other members who may have the same problem and are searching for the same info.

(It is difficult for members to use the Search engine to look for info about one special question if they are all "hidden" in one topic with a general "help" title.)

*Moved to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back