Tama Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessAlesha

Reaction score
i was at my nanas house playing with my couisen and my tama was around my neck we were up on a big hill with trees and stuff and my tama screen was very blury i pressed a button and it dident work i pressed hard on the button and it worked but my list was full of friends i never connected with and it was bad what happend?. :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you drop it lately? In water? On concrete? Open up your tamagotchi, and take out the buttons. Where it was, place rubber there, and press it with a pencil. That may work.

No that may not. You'll breakit. Besides, just delete all the friends and don't think about it. Enjoy! What's a glit ;) :D ch?

A glitch could sometimes happen if you drop your tama or something like that. Though a glitch could only last a little while or just stay. So try not to mess with the tama too much.

It is a glitch that has never happened to me before. It will most likely go away.

Try not to drop it. BTW, did you drop it before that happened? :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :huh: :huh: :unsure: :D :D :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :huh:

'('_')' This is Hoppy. She is new. Isn't she Cute?

(='.'=)

(")_(")

Last edited by a moderator:
No that may not. You'll break it. Besides, just delete all the friends and don't think about it. Enjoy! What's a glit :lol: :huh: ch?
a glitch is when an electronic device goes crazy or has unexplainable problems. A very common (and irritating) glitch is the name glitch; your tama's name gets changed by one or more letters, turning it into pure gobbledygook. <_<

I don't know what to tell you, PrincessAlesha. Maybe you should try download+reset, or change the battery. My V1 has issues constantly, and those 2 things usually fix them.

-Hope I helped! Illuniss :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back