Tama Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matnik13

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Matnik13 and is anyone needs any help just podt it here and i'll do my best to awnser it. Here is some stuff i know. (This is mostly based on v3)

:D 1. There are ONLY seven shop codes. (for v3)

:D 2. There is no cheat as far as i know to cheat the donations. (for v3)

B) 3. On tamagotchieurope the passwords are based on your "USERNAME" so noone can give you passwords unless they have EXACTLY the same username. (for v3)

:furawatchi: 4. The matchmaker comes at age 7 (all v's)

;) 5. You can not use souvenieurs :ph34r: (for v3)

I really hope this helps. Any queiries or anything to add e-mail me at [email protected].

My password for the cape disappeared before I could write the whole thing down. Is there anything I can do to get it back? I would rather not reset my whole tamagotchi.... any help?

My password for the cape disappeared before I could write the whole thing down. Is there anything I can do to get it back? I would rather not reset my whole tamagotchi.... any help?
nothing, apart from pressing "THE BUTTON"

the longer u leave it, the more ule lose.

I have the complete list for my V3's passwords and codes for the username "B" I tried to post them but the board wouldnt let me. IM me if you'd like them.

i lost my grandparents code it just disappeaered!!!!!

--------------------------

Visit my tama site on www.freewebs.com/matnik13/ :( :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back