Tama Holders

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melanie__101

Reaction score
Ok....

so your sick of holding your tama on your keychain and knocking into things???

well i got a new tama so i decided that i didn't want any scratches so that little plastic thing it comes in use that

what you need:

the plastic thing you tama comes in

card board (not to thick)

stapler

tamagotchi

Method:

get the cardboard and cut it to about 11cm long (dont worry bout width but not to long!)cut a round thing at the ends.

staple the cardboard to the bottom of the plastic thing then fold it up so the plastic things on an angle then fold a tiny bit more and staple the little bit to the top TA-DA

ALL DOWN.....you could also paint it!!

HOW TO MAKE A BED

what you need:

matches box (or something that slides open)

cotten wool

something like a blanket

method:

get the matches box and put cotten wool at the bottom (make sure your tama fits) and glue some on top of the box(inside) put the material on the cotten wool make a little pillow (not to fat) and put your tama inside (maybe it could fit in your pocket)and it won't have any scratches cause its protected by the wool!!!

Hope I Helped!!!!!!!!

I'll be adding more shortly!!!!

Nice ideas! The plastic thing that the tama came in probably wouldn't be such a good idea though because it's so delicate. Plus, most people have already gotten rid of that case anyway. But the bed is an excellent idea!

Thanks for the tips!

GotchiGirl96

for my tama bed, i knitted a cushion of yarn, and then i used extra soft tissue for my tama's blankets. I also knitted a little pouch made of yarn, like a tama cozy. another weird random thing is that i sing my tamagotchi a song before she falls to sleep and i think it is actually working! :D :D

When ur carrying your tama in ur handbag u dont want it scratched right? So you get one of those wrisht sweat bands and cover you babies with it! Good if you can get cute ones! Mocks kindof work but theyre a bit big! i love the bed idea, i think ill do that.

thats awesome I love the bed Idea!! my friend and I made theses tamagotchi cases made out of leathery material . it even has its buttons poking out so you dont need to take the tam out. the infra red bit is poking out to and we used a bit of my mums kitchen table soft plastic covering as the cover for the screen its very neat. lol your ideas are really out of the square!! :furawatchi:

Ive gone off the bed idea cause we have no matchboxes! but ive been making this bed to put my tamas in at night as a lil bed! This is how you do it

knit 1 section any color you like. use 16 stitches and about 18 rows (youll see how it needs to be by looking or measuring at ur tam)

then knit a shorter section that just goes to the top of your tamas screen also 16 stitches.

Put a pile of cut up wool where to top of your tama would sit for a pillow

pop him in! very cute and a nice bed!

this is weird but sometimes i talk to tama or sing to him before he sleeps. **

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------U

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, im not gud at explaining things those instructions were all wrong, arghhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back