Tama Holidays ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laney101

Reaction score
OKAY ARE THERE tamagotchi HOLIDAYS ???? J/W CAN SOMEONE PLEASE AWNSER MY QUESTION

Well, they sometimes go on a plane and bring you back a password for your PC, but I'm not sure if you can watch it actually playing in the country, as I don't have a version 4 yet! :D

:D //RM :D

What exactly do you mean?

Tamas do celebrate ceretain "holidays" like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter etc.

And sure they go on plane trips/travel....I don't quite understand what you are getting at..........

GK1

What exactly do you mean?
Tamas do celebrate ceretain "holidays" like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter etc.

And sure they go on plane trips/travel....I don't quite understand what you are getting at..........

GK1
Oh yeah, I think that's what s/he ment!

Yes, there is lots of holidays for tamagotchi! :D

:D //RM :D

Sry For Being On Caps I meant that is there the holidays like christmas easter on the v4 and if so can someone please tell me thats wat i meant sry for the confusion

Sry For Being On Caps I meant that is there the holidays like christmas easter on the v4 and if so can someone please tell me thats wat i meant sry for the confusion
Yes, there is lots of holidays, like me and GK1 stated! ^^

:) //RM :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back