tama in the toilet.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tamagirl4ever~

Reaction score
Have you ever droped your tama in the toilet?

I almost did.If you have post it here and tell your story.

ps: this is 4 real storys not fake.

Off-Topic - This is the wrong section... This should be in Whats on your mind? if im correct...

On-Topic - No, I have never dropped my tama in the toilet, and I don't plan to.

Off-Topic - This is the wrong section... This should be in Whats on your mind? if im correct...
On-Topic - No, I have never dropped my tama in the toilet, and I don't plan to.
i am really sorry.i did not know were to put it because i am new.

really sorry.thank you 4 telling me.

I don't think she meant dropping it in the toilet ON PURPOSE...

Anyways, no, I haven't. It would be gross if someone did right after someone had used it xP

♪~tk710

no but my fraend allmost did some bullies were going to throw it in but she stopped them

Haha, yes.

Not on purpose.

I was in the school bathroom at lunch hiding. I was in the stall and I decided to check on my tams, so I pulled my V3 out, but while doing so, pushing my V1 into the toilet. I noticed instantly and grabbed it out. He's fine now, phew.

-Kuchipatchi-

Haha, yes.
Not on purpose.

I was in the school bathroom at lunch hiding. I was in the stall and I decided to check on my tams, so I pulled my V3 out, but while doing so, pushing my V1 into the toilet. I noticed instantly and grabbed it out. He's fine now, phew.

-Kuchipatchi-
you are so luky that it was okay!!

i nvr dropped mine in da toilet, but one time it fell out of my pocket when i was putting on my belt, but i caught it just b4 it dropped :mellow:

My friend once pretended to flush her friend's tamagotchi down the toilet cause she was mad. :puroperatchi: The tama was fine though and we all had a good laugh.

Haha, yes.
Not on purpose.

-Kuchipatchi-
Yeah, you were quite lucky.

No, I haven't dropped mine nor do I know someone who has.

OFF TOPIC, SORTA: But, my friend accidently left her V1 in her pants... I WENT THROUGH THE WASH!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! But, extremely luckily, it lived! Just one line of pixels are gone.

Tama_Lover :(

Yeah, you were quite lucky.
No, I haven't dropped mine nor do I know someone who has.

OFF TOPIC, SORTA: But, my friend accidently left her V1 in her pants... I WENT THROUGH THE WASH!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! But, extremely luckily, it lived! Just one line of pixels are gone.
That happened to my friend. Unfortunetly the tama did not live though. :D

bff's sis dropped her tama in the bath tub. it still worked. my bff dropped hers in a sink with running water. it got messed up and kept selecting things

No, but once I was getting a drink out of a cooler filled with water and I dipped my debugged V2 in it, after a while it kept selecting things. I Unscrewed everything and dried it off. then i took out the battery. And after a few days i turned it back on and it was ok. (It made me cry

:) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back