Tama ISland

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth1669

Reaction score
What is up with the tama island thing... when i click on it, it just shows a plane flyin and flying all day,, i dont get it. the only way to get it off is to turn off tamatown!!

Also i was wondering if anyone is good at the tennis game at the school on tamatown, could some1 plzz make their username "LMUIT" and beat the tennis game and give the password... or PM me PLZZZZZZ i can never seem to beat it..... if u cant beat someting ill do it for u

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, on Tama Island, the same thing happens to me too!! I thought it was just me!!

TG4E :furawatchi:

What is up with the tama island thing... when i click on it, it just shows a plane flyin and flying all day,, i dont get it. the only way to get it off is to turn off tamatown!!

Also i was wondering if anyone is good at the tennis game at the school on tamatown, could some1 plzz make their username "LMUIT" and beat the tennis game and give the password... or PM me PLZZZZZZ i can never seem to beat it..... if u cant beat someting ill do it for u
someone cant win for you! sorry to be rude!

wow i never noticed tama island...when did this come?...oh and the same thing happens to me..maybe its a glitch and someone will fix it

The souveneir might be a model plane. How do you get souveneir 18 19 20 and 21? Wait, it's the arcade games. i played them and got the souveneirs but the souveneirs dissapeared. also, my tama V3 can't connect. I have to wait for the matchmaker every time I get an adult! :eek: :rolleyes: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back