Tama island

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDDDDDD

Reaction score
i've posted this so many times wil some one please halp me get to tama island!!!!!

lots of people say they go to the travel agency and see a big sign or sumtin but when i go there i see nuthin like that will some one PLEASE help me

if you help me wit this i'll go on to tama town and get all the souviniers i can get for you thanx bye :huh: :D :huh:

:wacko: just go to google go to tamagatchi.com and ijust went there and they had tama island but i did not go into tama island if it doesnt work tell me & ill find out how to get there

Kk! :wub:

Before, I saw that sign. I clicked on it there was this plane that started flying( the usual loading) but then I noticed it stayed on 0 and didn't move on. :furawatchi: :)

It was on before but everyone were complaining that the clouds kept on saying zero they the clicked on the sign so Bandai took it off to fix it.

Hope I helped,

Chlemma

they had it b4 but it didnt wrk so they took it off i think threr fixing it or something :gozarutchi:
Yes, The link wasn't workling, so they took it down to polish it off. And to stop people from getting mad over the broken link! :gozarutchi:

Are Tama Island and TamaTown different? I go to Tamatown and it works just fine for me. I've heard that sometimes the high bandwidth link will work when the low bandwidth link doesn't, and vice versa, so maybe that's it? I always use the high bandwidth link and it works fine for me.

Let me know cuz I'd hate to miss out on another place to play and collect stuff!

i've posted this so many times wil some one please halp me get to tama island!!!!!lots of people say they go to the travel agency and see a big sign or sumtin but when i go there i see nuthin like that will some one PLEASE help me

if you help me wit this i'll go on to tama town and get all the souviniers i can get for you thanx bye :huh: :unsure: :)
They removed the link... I think they're fixing it so it can load faster even on high bandwith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back