TAMA JOBS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina

Reaction score
recently the v4 site updated itself so that we can go to office, station etc. if you go to office there should be your job FAQ somewhere, (i think on the desk?) and it'll tell you about your job and what you need to get it. eg i think my gardener job required 80 creative points. please post your job requirements here!

hehehe but we need to know wat job points u need wen u go to the office on the website ^_^

For the RockStar Game,you just press the button the arrow passes over!:)

does any one know if there is a certain time the [!] mail comes to offer you a job? (how often)

plz & thx

squidney7 :blink:

my tama 4 some reason doesnt need any points and still gets a job

my mametchi

intelligence=none

+

creativity=none

+

pensmenship=none

banker

The Banker job said that you needed to buy a suit. I bet that looks so cool on a tama.
Hmmmm.... My Mimitchi was a banker but she didn't need a suit.

Oh, and for a

banker, TV reporter, hospital or teacher you need 80 knowledge pointsand for a

flowerist, rock star, fashion designer, baker or hairdresser you need 80 art/fashion points and for a teacher, fire fighter, flyer or waitress in a cafe you need 80 social points.

Hope I could help! :p

Sonja123

hehehe but we need to know wat job points u need wen u go to the office on the website :p
Actually, that Info sign at the TamaTown office you're talking about only lists info for the bank job, the florist job, and the chef job. None of the other jobs are mentioned, although it's a good rule of thumb to have a minimum of 80 points in the skill category required for the job you want your tama to have.

Here's the job chart that will help you determine which skill points to raise.

53intelagence

66arts

57social

that is how much i had, and my androtchi is a baker

and the kings assistants gave me three circles so my

androtchi was perfect for that job, the baker job

is my faveorite job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :( also

i want my violetchi to be a chef!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts