Tama Journal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister wanted to raise my v5, so I let here. I will be logging about my v4.5.

Calib is is love with Night, Pony's tama. He can't mate with her, but he plans to marry her in Tama-Town. I'm happy for him! I think he really likes Night. He even wrote the sweetest letter:

Dear Night,I hear you mated. Thats great! I wish to get to know you better and maybe even marry in Tama-Town. So, I hear you married that muscley character... I really don't care what he thinks, so meet me in Tama-Town in... 3-4 tama-years?

Love,

Calib
He wants her to love him. She already mated and he is waiting to, so cross your fingers for him!! Bye, friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, todays the big day. Calib gets married and gets a new job! I haven't decided on what he should be... I really want Xalib to marry a Ura Violetchi, but he'll be mad with any choice. He still loves Night, and hes determend to marry her in Tama-Town. I just wanted to tell you guys. Bye, friends!

Good news! Calib MATED with to a Purimatchi!!! He didn't enjoy it one bit, but he dealt with it. He had a baby girl!!! I think I'll name her Tulip. Calib got mail from night!!:

My Dearest Calib,When the Matchmaker came, I was hoping she'd bring me a Tama that looks like you, but she didn't. Now I know I love you. My owner has had me on PAUSE so I wouldn't go to TamaTown before you sent me mail.

I'll see you there!!

♥Night♥
AWWWWW!!!

I was bored so I set the time to 11:59pm and waited a minute. Calib left me and Tulip to go to Tama-Town to live with Night. I'm going to wake Tulip up soon to start raising her. I'll update later with news about Tulip. Bye, friends!

Tulpi evolved into a Hitodetchi! She had a wonderful babyhood, filled with sushi! I love presssing the "C" button and watching her dance then blush, it's so cute! I would post pictures but I can't find the cable that uploads pictures to my computer...

Me: Tulip, wake up.

Tulip: Huh?... What happened?

Me: You passed out, but you also evolved. You are a Hitodetchi.

Tulip: Huh?! *Gets up and runs to the mirror* WOW!!!!

Me: Lets go to Tamatown. We need to get you school supplies before you start pre-school.

Tulip: Pre-school?! YAY!!!!!

Tulip is such a happy child. I love her. Bye, friends!

My point of view:

Tulip started pre-school!!!! We also went to Tama-Town and she wanted to go everywhere! She is a handful.

Tama's point of view:

I started pre-school!!!! We had to go to Tama-Town first to get suplies, though. When I first arived I met the teacher and she welcomed me. We had to wait for all the students to show up.

Later, we got to go outside! The teacher gave us chalk so we could draw on the sidewalk. I drew a picture of Brandon, me, Night, and Night's kid. I never met him, but I want to someday!

After we played on the playground it started to rain so we had to go inside... Although, we did get to play copy. The techer sung a song and we had to copy it. I got it right every time!

Eventually Brandon came to pick me up. On the way home I told him everything that happened. While we were walking home I saw a beautiful Tamagotchi with buterfly wings. I asked Brandon what she was and he said she was a Ura Violetchi. I want to be like her!

Last edited by a moderator:
I started up my v5. I think I'll be able to raise both. I know I haven't been good doing that, but I will try my best!

V5

I'm not going to give them names, just thier regular name. They should be evolving today or tommorow. I'm aiming for a Mame/Meme family. Then I want to marry, if I get one, my Mametchi to a Chantotchi. Incase your new to this log heres the re-cap on my v5:

Mousetchi

Sakuramotchi

Mattaritchi

Memepatchi

Mamametchi

Gen. 2

70% bonding

Family name: Cosh

Family type: Blended

v4.5

Nothing new. Tulip went to pre-school and she passed once and failed once.

Latest posts

Back