Tama King and the Great Rebellion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatcicute2222

Reaction score
Where we last left off, the beautiful glowing ball landed in Tama Town. It was beautiful, yet stung to look at. And suddenly, the stinging stopped. Everyone was silent. Then, the ball erupted in a fabulous show of confetti and baloons. All the Tamas cheered exept the king. He knew that SOMETHING was up. And was he right! Because, standing in the middle, was none other then the PAST Gotchi King! He was hansome, smart, and clever. Almost everything the PRESENT Gotchi King was not. The past King wore a smirk on his hansome face, and all the Tamas cheered. "My fellow Tamagotchis of Tamagotchi Town," stated the present Gotchi King, "He is up to something! Don't let him fool you!!" Every single Tama shot dirty looks at him, and the past king smiled. "It seems, my dear Kingie, that the cherished and kind residents of Tamagotchi Planet want me to be the next King!" All the Tamas cheered, "YES WE DO!!!" "B-b-but..." "I know!" said Mametchi. "Considering old Gold Granpa here won't give up the throne because he's far too selfish, like his daughters.." At that, The Princess burst into tears. "We'll host a rebellion!" "YA!!!" screamed all the Tamas. And with that, Mametchi, Mr. Flask, Memetchi, Androtchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Chamametchi, Imotchi, Violetchi, Mr. Turtlepedia, the Chibipotchis, and Mimitchi thrust themselves on the Servetchis, who screeched and scattered, trying to flee. But the Heavy Family surrounded them and wrestled them to the ground. The Princess's tried to run to the left, but Gozarutchi and Itchigotchi surrounded them, and they quickly surrendered. The Gotchi Queen was helpless to Ms. Sunflower, who was surprisinly strong. As for the Gotchi King himself, he just stood and watched this chaos. All the tamas who weren't tackling the members (well, most of them) of the Royale Family, cheered, "WE WANT THE PAST KING! WE WANT THE PAST KING! WE WANT THE PAST KING!" over and over again until the Gotchi King started to back away slowly. The Past King, who was a ball of SILVER, not gold, had cute blond hair, an adorable face, and a robe made of pure silver silk, was really enjoying all this extra attention. The king suddenly realized, the confetti had a strange perfume that would hypnotize almost all the Tamas to turn against the Gotchi King! The King knew because he could tell things like that. He screamed out what he had learned, but was oblivious to the fact that they wouldn't listen to him, the perfume could only be reversed by GuruGuru Town fountain water!! (OK I DON'T KNOW HOW HE KNEW THAT HE JUST DID OK?!?!?!?!?!? :angry: )But Simasimatchi tackled the Gotchi King to the ground, and surprising enough as it seems, the Gotchi King is weaker than a feather! He snatched the crown, and then brought it to the new Gotchi King!! John (that is the king's actual name!) was hiding as he watched this terrible scene.

:lol: CHAPTER THREE IS ALREADY BEING THOUGHT UP THIS VERY SECOND! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back