Tama leaving for no reason.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamabaus

Reaction score
I am taking PERFECT care of my tama. It has no stress its happy and it doesn't need food. My tama randomly ran out of batteries so I took out the battery and put in a new one. And when I put in a new one, I hit download and it said it ran away. I dont know why it did! I have been taking great care of it!!!!!!! I have no clue why it did this. Please help me I cant bear to loose him!! T_T

It was a kid. I dont get how it could have randomly glitched out. Maybe its just somthing wrong with the tamagotchi. :'(

It was a kid. I dont get how it could have randomly glitched out. Maybe its just somthing wrong with the tamagotchi. :'( He just evolved too! T_T

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that there are 2 comments. The computer glitched out,.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK now Im really confused....... I have a kutchitamatchi and it says its a girl :/

I think my tama is screwed up...... :'(

Kuchitamatchi isnt gender sensative (sorry if i spelled that wrong). Kuchitamatchi is boy or girl, so I don't think that's a problem.

OK now Im really confused....... I have a kutchitamatchi and it says its a girl :/

I think my tama is screwed up...... :'(
Kuchitamatchi can be either sex. That's not a problem.

Mine is a music star and before it went all strange, Josh was a boy.

It also said he is 99 pounds but he was only 28 pounds.

The date and time were also wrong.

It said it was 9/9 at 9:09.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back