Tama log of 2 version 3 tama's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tonight ALICE! and ACE!! are expected to leave tonight... until then i'll post any new tomorrow in the morning b4 school or after school well nothing much else is new here are their stats

Blue w/ bubbles

Name:ACE!!

Hunger:4/4

happpy: 4/4

Training: 9/9

LB's: 57 (not too bad)

generation: 3rd

username: ALEX!

Pink w/ icecream

Name: ALICE

Hunger:4/4

Happy:4/4

training: 9/9

LB's: 63 (fix that later)

generation: 11th

username: AIEX

-CuTiEsNoWbAlL

2 days ago i made ALICE and ACE!! leave early. i named the blue tama BART! (after bart simpson from the simpsons) and my pink tama arwin ( after the janitor in the suite life of zack and cody) for the toddler stage i got 1 of my dream tama characters on my blue 1 a Mohitamatchi!!!!! YAY! and for the toddler stage on my pink tama i got a..... Kuchitamatchi!!!!!!!! (i've never had this 1 be4) so i got good toddlers one of my dream tamas and 1 i've never had be4 today they both changed into the same teenagers.... Hikotchi!!!!!!! (i've never had this 1 be4 either) soo it's pretty cool cuz they're twins... but for some reason everytime my tama has a baby with some 1 elses it always turns into the same thing at least in 1 stage (could be any stage) and i also just found out Hikotchi hates drumstick.... well i no this is long cuz i haven't been on the computer in a while well i've let cha no if there are any changes/ info i have of these characters or anything like that! bye bye!

-CuTiEsNoWbAlL

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your log! And reading it helped me figure out what my Tama was, I have a Tarakotchi too! Actually I have two of them, but yeah! Great log. Keep postin!!

THANKS!!! it's nice to no that some ppl actually read my log!!! tomorrow BART! and ARWIN are expected to change into adults! i let my best friend deborah take ARWIN home (pink w/ ice cream 1) so for now i'm playing with BART (baby blue w/ bubbles) tomorrow when they wake up i will keep am eye on them and watch them change but i'll have to sneak under my desk at school luckily tomorrow is FRIDAY! well until then bye bye and Michelleyeah if u need anymore info just pm me!!! i'm happy to answer any questions!

-CuTiEsNoWbAlL

BART! and ARWIN have changed... First i'll tell u about arwin, arwin chenged into.....Pipotchi!!!!!!!!! (i've had that 1 3 times already) and BART! turned into......................... *drumroll* BILL!!! once again! :angry:i've got it twice on my blue tama and once on my pink tama! i don't like it but oh well... he took place after his grandfather, EVAN! today they're turning 6... tomorrow they're getting married!!!! and my blue 1 (by facts) is going to have a girl! and (by facts) my pink is going to have a boy!!! which means.... :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: well gots to go!

-CuTiEsNoWbAlL

my theory was right ones a boy and 1's a girl, my girl is named KELSY after 1 of my best friends and i named my boy DUDE lol! well first they both changed into mizutamatchis after being teletchis and then KELSY turned into a Nikatchi and DUDE is currently Piropiroritchi just like his grandpa!! lol well 2 more days till i get to mate them! :nyatchi:

well they changed on.... saturday... i think... anyways KELSY turned into a Kurokotchi!!! (ugly) and DUDE turned into memetchi (cute) i've had the memetchi before but not Kurokotchi.... Kurokotchi sleeps at an ODD time!!!! i make mine go to sleep 30 mins be4 they're regular time and Kurokotchi won't go to sleep when i turn off the lights at 9:30 when i turned off the lights i checked the time and it was 10:07??! weird but anyways that day i got to make them have all hearts for each other and today i decided to connect them for no reason and pop! they started nodding their heads when i connected them which usually means they're gonna have a baby and they DID! they currently own 2 baby... GIRLS! awww.... well so far i am reseaching on their favorite foods and dislikes... well until tomorrow i will make them leave early ohhhh it was kinda cool/funny (in a way) cuz my teacher found out about my tamagotchi!!! but she gave it back to me and said don't bring it back... but now i'm just gonna give it to my friend that i trust SOOO much durring school hours so i don't have to worry about getting caught well i'm gonna leave now since this is getting too long! and i also found out memetchi bath time is from 7:30-8:00

- CuTiEsNoWbAlL

i'm sorry about not writing anything for about a week! something AWFULL happened!!! my tama did not die... but close... they got....WET! :angry: :ph34r: i have waited 2days and a half to dry and my pink 1 currently still works the screen got all messed up... but it doesn't look too bad... my blue 1 is still drying... has a puddle on the screen... wanna know what happened?... well it all started when i had to wash my jeans for tomorrow and i forgot to check the pocks in my shorts and by the time it was time to put them in the washer... i found them at the bottom of the washer... *cry* but luckily they still work (don't know about the blue 1 yet)

A LOT HAS HAPPENED SINCE THEN... well first of all the pink 1 still works and the blue does but it's kinda messed up... anyways well i sold my pink 1.... and currently still hav my blue 1... and the i saved up money and bought my dream tama!!!! :( it's pink with angel hearts ! so PRETTY! and soo far this is my chart growth:

QT!: (this turned out ugly in the adult stage so i restarted it but here)

Teletchi (Girl)

Tamatchi

Patapatatchi

Tarakotchi

QT!: (this is the current qt i have right now)

Teletchi (Girl)

Mizutamatchi ( i'm planning on mating mine with my best friends tama tomorrow)

Young Mametchi

Mimiyoritchi <--- ( i like this 1 it's CUTE!)

Blue Tama:

Cory:

Teletchi (Boy)

Mizutamatchi

Young Mametchi

Megatchi

sooo yeah well i gotta go i'll tell u about the mating tomorrow

so yeah i'm sorry i haven't been on for a while... but anyways a lot has happened! first of all QT! did have a baby with my firends they have two baby boys and this is there growth chart and cory's 2:

( i forgot the name ( i no thats bad!) but it's QT's baby:)

Teletchi (boy)

mizutamatchi

hinotamachi

bill (again for the 4TH TIME!)

Kelsy: (corys baby girl)

Teletchi (girl)

tamachi

hinotamachi

???

well until later!

-CuTiEsNoWbAlL

i'm sorry i haven't been on for a long A'' time!! well my tamas have grown a lot... some died well only twice 1 died of mistreatment and one died of age because i said no to the matchmaker and it turned old.well my current tamagotchis:

Kella (after my friend short for miikella):

teletchi

mizutamatchi

piroriroritchi

kurokotchi

i'll post tamagotchi characters personality and then my other tamagotchi growth

Latest posts

Back