Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princessspaws

Reaction score
August 5th, 2009, 3:43pm

BREAD, an ura kuchipatchi on the first generation, has just given birth to a baby boy. The matchmaker came at 3:00pm, I set the clock to 2:50pm and waited ten minutes, because I had to get into the shower first and it normally does not work for me when I only set it a minute before. BREAD is 5 years old, is a fireman, is 6 notches on the training bar and currently has 156 smiley points, 94 star points and 227 fist-thing points.

Please PM me your comments/questions/answers and don't post them :blink:

August 6th, 2009, 3:01am

About two-three hours ago BREAD and PASTA (the baby boy that was born yesterday) were sick. I had to feed them medication twice. Just a few minutes ago, I got another job selection. I picked hospital and I was very satisfied. It's much more entertaining than being a fireman. It's easy though you do need to pay attention, it gets harder at the end. I got the second job selection by going to work 2-5 times a day for three days. I will be indeed depressed when BREAD passes away.

Please PM me your comments/questions/answers and don't post them :(

Last edited by a moderator:
7th August, 2009, 3:32pm

BREAD does not have much money and is not too healthy. It is becoming hard for him, no matter what I do he becomes sick and un-happy. He is on his way to heaven. I have just discovered a cheat on tama-town for version 4.5 and I would like to share it with you:

I went onto tama town, then I played tama burger. After I had finished, I collected my cash prize and exited. I then played tama pizza, took my cash prize and exited. I then went onto tama burger again, though as soon as the kuchipatchi had flipped the first ingredient, I exited. I then went onto tama pizza and made 4 pizzas (less then 4 pizzas won't work) and then, when I had finished and it came up with my cash prize, I clicked 'claim' and then I clicked play again and basically kept clicking and I kept getting lots of money! I ended up with 9990 gotchi points! Please PM me if it didn't work or you don't understand because it actually works.

Please PM me your comments/questions/answers and don't post them :D

Latest posts

Back