Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all turned into ningas. :rolleyes: 1 got married and left and 1 is still married.

I Got a VERSION3!!!!!! It came in the mail today! I'm so exited. It's the one with the waves on it. I hatched it and it was a girl. Then it changed into a Mizutamatchi! She just fell a sleep.

My V3 changed into a Patapatatchi. Then it changed into a Memetchi yesterday. It went on a plane trip to Hawaii and then i took it to TamaTown to claim its souvenir. I love the new sprint game! My Memetchi named Peppy is so good at it! The Memory game is okay but i can't remember all those moves. Well Peppy is 5 right now and i don't have any boy tamas that aren't already married so she has to wait for the matchmaker.

She donated to the gotchi king and got a cool ring! That's about it right now. Bye.

Well, Peppy changed into a Memetchi!!!! She's soo cute! She went to China, Hawaii, and Australia!!! She has lots of items too. The matchmaker came for her and now she has a baby boy! She should leave tonight. ;) Bye!

I have ALOT to update!!!!! Peppy left and I named the new baby Kevin. He changed into a Kuchitamatchi and then today a Young Mimitchi! He's so cute! I got 2 more v3s in the mail. One is Green snake scales and the other is zebra stripes. I love the new visit feature. I like it when they sing. The scales is a boy and it changed into a Mizutamatchi like Peppy. My zebra is still a baby girl. I'm the only one in my school who has a V3. It's cool being the only one!! Well, that's all for now. See ya!! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin is still a Young Mimitchi but oh soo cute!!!!!! My scales I'll call him Nacho. That's what I named him. He is still a Mizutamatchi. I named my zebra one Haylx. She is a Tamatchi. They all have souvenirs from tamatown. Kevin has more because I got him first. Kevin and Nacho are best friends!

Bye!

Well...Kevin is 2 years old and the rest are1. Haylx changed into a Young Mametchi. Nacho is a Patapatchi. I bought Nacho a boom box and then a CD. I used the CD and Nacho put it in the boom box. Then guess what that stupid tamagotchi did? The boom box blew up!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :lol: I was soo mad! It was 800 points! Oh well. I also bought him a fishing pole and he caught a fish. Then he caught 1000 gotchi points! Then the fishing pole went away ;) That's about it. Bye!

Alright, Haylx is a Megatchi, and Nacho is a Koratchi or something. They are so cool! They are king of ugly though LOL!!

Bye!

All of them got Married and left. All the babies are girls. 2 are Mizutamatachis and 1 is still a baby.

Latest posts

Back