Tama Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obsessed123

Reaction score
I started Mimi first she is a girl she is teenager now scence 7:03 pm today but w/e and she is a Ichigotchi I always have that kind....... oh yeah her tama shell is pink with white red and pink hearts on it. She whent to sleep so whenshe wakes up it will be a whole new day also Tomy gave her a ball today.Yay

Tomy was my second one. His tama shell is purple I know kinda weird but thats what I got and I luv him. he is a toddler so I cant wait till he is a teenager im so excited right now he is sleeping so peacefully with his two friends Mimi her description is above and Kia who's discription is going o be bellow this. Tomy was born a day later than Mimi so hopefully he will grow up Tommorow!!!!.

Kia is my 3rd and favorite she is so funn and alway listens and does what i tell her to do. She is the baby of all of them hopefully when i save up money in going to get rare tama's like angel and other ones so im keeping my hopes up...... Tommorow is another day

Write back tommorow on their so fasinating life

well its 8:09 am and my toddler is the only one wake cause Tomy turned in to a Hinotamatchi teenager so yeah and thats all for now i will be writing again soon

Latest posts

Back