tama love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MontanaOzzyT

Reaction score
:chohimetchi: :nazotchi: :huh: :eek: :eek: I Really need help i just won 14,000 gp non stop for love potion and when I used it it didn't work! :( :( :( could you tell me how to do it right?

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

It has to be an adult

When you use it you have to connect with someone and they will fall in love.

//-lWeRide

that other tamagotchi must also be an adult, and the opposite gender. you can play ethier a game or visit or whatever is in the v4 connecting list, i havent checked.

You have to use it as an adult. Now, you shouldn't use it for fun. Later on, you may have a great relationship with another tamagotchi the opposite gender of you, then, you may want to use the Love Potion :D

How to use it correctly? Just use it as an adult, and connect with the tamagotchi you have a 4 heart relationship with. If done correctly, the girl tamagotchi will have a baby. You will both get new tamagotchis, and you will be able to enter the 'Parent' section of Tamagotchi Town.

Good Luck :blink:

//Tama*Lover

my 2 tamagotchi kissed each other, but they don't have babies yet! what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back