Tama LOVE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Once upon a time there lived a cute girl :huh: . Her name was Kat. She was in love with a :( named Jack. One day...

(Please continue story)

..::Be excellent to each other and party on dudes!::..

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, hi Jack...Nice to see you" smiled Kat :huh: :( Jack smiled back. "Nice to see you too." :( "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park and have some ice cream tomorrow." asked Jack. :( "That would be lovely" Kat said shyly. :( Kat was so happy. The next day........

Jack ran into Kat again at the library. :mellow: "Who bumped into me like that?!,"asked Kat. "I'm so srry! Let me help you up," Jack said to her with a nice warm smile. :( Then...

..::Be excellent to each other and party on dudes!::..

on the way to the park they fell in love and there first date will be..................

at the movie theaters. Kat was so excited that she had her best friend Kai do her hair. When she arrived at the movie theaters though Jack was no where to be seen. She waited for hours until finally she trudged home with a heavy heart. :( The next day though she found that Jack had been at the wrong movie theater! :eek: They then went on their second date to the...

They went to a fancy restraunt. There, they.......

:furawatchi:

Whoops! douple post!!!!!!! sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :lol: :wub: :) :furawatchi:

TERRIFIED! "We have to leave now, before the storm gets any worste!" exclaimed Jack. "But my house is a long way away!" said Kat. "Don't worry, you can stay at my house. It's only a minute away." said Jack. The sirens went off..... and it was a tornado! Jack and Kat ran to Jack's house and on the way something happened...........

:angry: :D

... Then a tama fightfighter came up to Jack and Kat and pulled them into the fire truck. "Hello Jack, hi Kat. Kat your sister gave us a call and told us where you would be so we came to get you. There is a massive storm going on that should end in a few hours."

"What about my sister!" Kat screamed her eyes still stinging as new tears began to form. "Don't worry Kat, as long as we are indoors we are safe. We-" The firefighter was interrupted as his cellphone rang. "Hello?" he said as he answered it, "Yes they are with me. Okay... really? Is it safe... yeah that is a good idea. Great meet you there." "There are two tama angels floating in the mildle of Main Street Park, they are asking for you." As Jack, Kat, the firefighter, and the firefighting squad arrived at the park they saw a huge beacon of light. Through the light they could see two angels that looked exactly like Jack and Kat floating in the sky. Then the angels spotted Jack and Kat and smiled. They landed softly on the ground, floating a few inches every so often. The "Kat angel" went to Kat and spread her wings as she embraced her. The "Jack angel" did the same. Then simotaniously they said, "You belong together, you were once angels but were taken from us. Your mothers and fathers wanted to come but that would have caused to much chaos." "T-Then who are you?" asked Jack. "We are the rulers of the angels," replied the "Jack angel" softly. "Now that you are together and love each other everything is at peace. May love guide you through your life." said the "Kat angel". Then both of the angels flew into the sky once more and the storm stopped. Jack and Kat got married after dating for 1 more year, they had three children and 9 grandchildren, they live near the restraunt they had their first date at and it is said sometimes look alikes of them can be seen in the sky smiling and talking to them...

THE END!!!

then a tragity happend when all of kat's and jacks children died from hurricane skylar when .....

Their three children

:furawatchi: Sally

:chohimetchi: Fally

and

:ichigotchi: Tally

All ran to Aulstrailia, BUT the desise was already there and

they all died! YAY!

But the stroy continuse with....

Trick :marumimitchi:

and

King! :pochitchi:

Their three children
:furawatchi: Sally

:chohimetchi: Fally

and

:ichigotchi: Tally

All ran to Aulstrailia, BUT the desise was already there and

they all died! YAY!

But the stroy continuse with....

Trick :marumimitchi:

and

King! :pochitchi:
and trick and king were two nasty robbers and stole the dead bodies so noone could investigate!but then a tama cop called frank :ph34r: put them in prison.then two tama detectives called jake :mimitchi: and flake :mametchi: found the bodies investegated and thentook them to the local tama hospital.then...

and trick and king were two nasty robbers and stole the dead bodies so noone could investigate!but then a tama cop called frank :lol: put them in prison.then two tama detectives called jake :lol: and flake :p found the bodies investegated and thentook them to the local tama hospital.then...
Thats not really a love story. Its okay that you changed the characters but this is a story about 2 tamas who love each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back