Tama Luv~ XD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chib3h

Reaction score
Okie... So I've been reading the logs here on TT and I have finally decided to start one of my own... After being torn about whether to or not... Okay, so I have a Tama-GO (Green with Mametchi) and a Tamagotchi ID (white). I used to have a Music Star but some evil person picked it up when I dropped it... T_T I hope my Shimashimatchi and his baby are being cared for, cause some of the people who have tried to play with it just ask how to kill it... =.= WHY? Why is it always that question?!

Anyway... I now only have my ID and Tama-GO... I'm thinking of getting a credit card so I can order off ebay for another v6 and a v4~ ^^

Currently, I'm staying over at my brother's house for the weekend and had to leave my Tama-GO on pause back in the campus hostel. It's on the 3rd generation and is a Marotchi... I had to bring my ID along since you can't pause it. It's on the 2nd generation and just evolved into a cute Chamametchi today~ ^^

If you're wondering why I didn't just bring my Tama-GO, well... My family (especially my parents) don't know I bought one... They don't even know about my ID either... So I've been sneaking peeks at them whenever my family is around... T_T They would definitely scold me if they knew I got one... Also.... I left my Tama-GO because the growing process takes too long... =.= feels like forever before they get a baby and leave him/her... I prefer my ID and my music star (wherever you are T_T)...

:3 I'll update again tomorrow~ <3

I got up today with a bad case of food poisoning... So I wasn't able to attend to my Chamametchi at all until a little after noon. I expected her to be sick or mad at me but she was fine.... Sure she had like 3 piles of poo stacked on top of each other and her hungry meter was completely empty, but at least she didn't die~ Hehe~

I still have a bad tummy ache and I think it was because of the burger I had yesterday... T_T I am now traumatized and so is my rear end...

Anywayz... I managed to get the Ma out of Chamametchi's TaMaToMo letters... All that's left is the Mo... I can't wait to get it and get her married~ ^^ I want her to marry a Kuchipatchi or a Kikitchi... Hahaha~

It is Wednesday here and I woke up 1t around 5.30 this morning cause the online schedule said I had class at 8... There was no class... Apparently there had been a mix up in the schedules... I'm really annoyed that I got up that early for a class that only starts at 2pm... =.= BUt hey... That's life for you... It just kicks you in the backside whenever it wants to...

Sorry for my sarcasm... I ain't happy.... =.=

Anyway... On Monday, around the evening, I checked Chamametchi's stats and the Mo out of the TaMaToMo letters was there. I was like yeah! But didn't marry her then and there cause I was running around campus with my friends. I did marry her that night though.

When she went to the matchmaker, both Kuchipatchi and Kikitchi appeared! Together with Gozarutchi, but he was definitely out of the picture... :3 Anyways... I was torn between letting Chamametchi marry Kuchipatchi or Kikitchi. But once both of them came out to meet Chama, I knew who to pick...

And so Chamametchi and Kikitchi were married... :D They look so cute together! :3 <3

She had a boy and he grew up into a Hanepatchi... I neglected him yesterday... D: and when I checked on him, he was dirty and there were 2 piles of black doo doo on the screen.... Black doo doo? Why black? >< I wanna know! Someone! Tell me! Is it because he got sick?

So... today... He might evolve into either a Monpatchi or Kiraratchi~

If things go well~ :3

Till next time~

PS:

I got a card and reported my Tama to the Lost and Found on Campus... No luck yet... If I don't find it then I'm getting a secondhand v6.. Any offers? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Omigosh... I forgot to mention... After I got back from my brother's place, I found my Tama-GO with an envelope on the screen saying Bye Bye... I was like ,"OMG I DIDN'T PAUSE HER!!!!"

So bye bye Marotchi.... And all my food items are gone... The background is the same and I they took some money from me... Last minute revenge? lol..

I feel so bad... T_T

Now I'm in my first gen (AGAIN) with a boy and he just evolved into a Korokotchi. I shall work hard to take of him from now on.. T_T

Last edited by a moderator:
:3 I'm happy to say that my Chamametchi's little boy grew up into an adorable little Kikitchi like his father. X3 I didn't mean to give him so many care misses but walking around to classes with my ID on silent doesn't help much... :/ He first became a Monpatchi then a kikitchi... Which got me wondering, why did they make Monpatchi look so different from Kikitchi? Is Kikitchi the cooler version? Or am I just thinking too much?

Anywayz... My on and off care of my Tama-Go resulted in my first Korokotchi(?)... :D he was sooooooo adorable and when he evolved into a Nonopotchi I squealed in delight... :D I wuv penguins~ Haha

Anyway... I'm waiting for the both of them to be old enough to marry. I'm currently in my bro's house and left my Tama-GO paused again... I'm SURE this time that he's paused... D: I don't want my Nonopotchi to die... Uuuu.... T_T I hope he lives... ><

Until next time~ ^^

Latest posts

Back