Tama mating?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaCarer

Reaction score
Can you mate Tamas so they have a baby like in past versions? I have a V.4, btw!

Also, if they do mate, does each Tama get a baby, or just one partner?

Thanks...again! :kusatchi:

~TamaCarer :(

I don't have a V4.5..yet, but i'm sure it will be.

Afterall, all of the versions have a matchmaker, yes?

Then surely a V4.5 will!

And also like al versions, the female has 2 babies, one for her and the other for the male.

Tama-Petal

Yes, you can breed it with any version. Both of the partners will get a baby; the female will be shown having twins, and then one of the twins travels to the male's unit.

OK, thank you...but one more question!!

How do you get an 'Oldie' Tama? Do you have to wait for it to grow really old, and it will evolve again?

Sorry to be a bother!

~TamaCarer :p

I don't know, I just got my V4s and I just figured out that their acctully V4.5s (I didn't even know those exsisted!), but I have been trying to get the two to mate. Does anybody know exactly how many times you have to connect them for the two to mate?

You have t say no whever the match maker comes.

Take REALLY good care of it, make it fit and all.

And, um. That's all i know. I haven't gotten an oldie before.

I'll get a link.

ok i have an oldie. It turned into an oldie after I said no to the match maker 2x (both of the mates were the ugliest things ever!!) It turned into an oldie at 9 years. Now its 10 and I havent seen the matchmaker for a while. will my tama just die from old age??

ok i have an oldie. It turned into an oldie after I said no to the match maker 2x (both of the mates were the ugliest things ever!!) It turned into an oldie at 9 years. Now its 10 and I havent seen the matchmaker for a while. will my tama just die from old age??
Sadly, yes. UNLESS you get another male oldie. Then you can mate them and get a special tama. :blink:

Tama-petal

To get your tamas to mate they must be at least 6 years old and if you get love potion(secret code availible on website) they will immediately fall in love .

Hope this helps

~ Pussycat~

xx

they both get one of the babys the female has two of the same gender one goes to the male and the other stays with the female glad to help

~<TamaGotchi>~

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker doesnt come when you are an oldie, sorry! Unless your other tamagotchi is an oldie, your tamagotchi will die of old age. :huh: How sad.

Good luck!

TamaTae.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back