tama mini help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cecib

Reaction score
okay, so i hatched my tama mini, and its marutchi. but it wont do anything! not even poop!!! nor envolve! its been marutchi for a week, i reset it, and its doing the same thing... HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! * sweats like crazy, runs around in circles *

Uh... if you reset it that probably won't help!

I don't actually have a Mini so I might not be of much help but have you paused it? That could be the problem. Oh yes, and if your Tamagotchi's frozen then yes, you are going to have to reset.

Hmmm...I don't know what's going on about your evolving problem (I don't own a mini) but I do know for certain that they have very limited features so you're probably not going to get a whole lot of variety and excitement by playing with minis, in my humble opinion. Good luck! :p

[SIZE=10pt] I heard those were rip offs :D [/SIZE]
if they are good thing i got it for christmas :p :lol: oh yeah but it does do this wierd thing.... its like... why cant i know how to upload pictures... or make a pixel on the internet ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back