TAMA MINI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetpea1528

Reaction score
Hey Everybody I just got the Tamagotchi Mini and It Is very very cute!!!!! :huh: :furawatchi: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! That is a ChiBi. I think they are the smallest Tamagotchis ever made. They sound cool! I can't wait till I'm able to get one. :mellow: :angry:
I wouldn't If i were you. from what I've heard, they're a bit boring. Like the old '96 - '97 versions. very small, not many characters, 1 button does everything and it can't connect. I hope you that have it enjoy it though.

JC

Oh... I disagree... It may work with only one button but from those who have it they say they like it a lot and there are cool characters (e.g: Unchi-Kun between others). Anyway, everyone has their opinion and I hope to get one. :mellow:

Oh... I disagree... It may work with only one button but from those who have it they say they like it a lot and there are cool characters (e.g: Unchi-Kun between others). Anyway, everyone has their opinion and I hope to get one. :mellow:
Fair enough. I'm just basing my opinion on what I've heard. I don't think they come out there in the U.K. Anyway, So I would have to look on eBay.

JC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back