Tama photos in random fun places! JOIN ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0067.jpg

My tamagotchi Pictures:

8YZle.jpg

My turtle "Glassy" and Penny

WYogn.jpg

Tamagotchies are soon going to RULE THE WORLD!

2MskC.jpg

Silly Tamagotchi, you can't play wii!

hi everyone..im so glad to see new pics on here! they are all so adorable... its been a whileee since i posted pics on here. so the pics i have to post today is of my tamas in a new strange place..
20121018_042359.jpg

20121018_042630.jpg

its my white id l i put in my kitty plushie and my white modified tama go in my hot pink bear plush thing. im trying this out to see if its functional. :)

What a cute idea! I love seeing these pictures of everyone's tamas in public places. :) Keep 'em coming, I may have to post some of my own sometime. :)

imageproxy.php

My Tamagas in my mom's plants Lol

(I'm not sure if the image showed up, if it didn't, sorry for posting :( )

My Build-A-Bear, "Miss Cloud" is having fun playing with all my Tamagotchi's. He's grown quite fond of them! lol

2910vvp.jpg

So i went to the Dallas aquarium over the weekend with my little family, and my v4 im running came with... Here is what she saw:

20121117_134638.jpg

The jellyfish...its a bit of a over exposed pic since the jellys were in the dark with neon lighting..lol

20121117_135144.jpg

This is the 1st time Macy saw nemo...lol (Macy is what i named my tama)

20121117_135855.jpg

There was a big octopus stuck to the glass here..

20121117_141142.jpg

And heres this huge crab in some sea grass...i wish i read what kind it was now :/

20121117_141207.jpg

The lady cleaning one of the fish exhibits posed for us..lol

20121117_150309.jpg

And my last pic is of Macy admiring the flamingos...

20121117_124648.jpg

And i thaught id post one pic of me and one of my babies at the aquarium too. Have a nice week yall!

Last edited by a moderator:
These are so awesome! Hope to see more!

S4025259.JPG

here is a random picture of my V4.5(for trade/sale, btw...PM me if interested) on my floor :D

iDVtJ.jpg

Here's Mario playing with my 3ds while the toads are trying to connect the tama's. Sadly, they dont have hands :p

and theres just yoshi holding the game case for mario while fire mario's holding a tamagotchi nano.

Sorry for the bad image quality.I didn't have my camera so I used my webcam instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back