Tama Pillow

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amirathegir

Reaction score
The other day on amazon I found a tamagotchi transformable pillow/plush for $12.

I thought it was a pretty good price so I bought it. :D

So I was just wondering, how much do these usually sell for? o_O I usually see them for $30-50 (a lot I know) so I was just wondering how much they really are worth.

Also, if you have one, which one do you have, and how much did you pay? (but mostly I want to know which one you have :p )

Thanks~

I think I know which ones you're talking about, although I'm not sure if I've ever seen them on Amazon. Great find, if we're thinking about the same kind (the one that transforms from a Tamagotchi egg into a character and back)! As far as how much they are actually worth? I don't think anyone really knows. These usually go anywhere from $30-40 (sometimes more) on Ebay though, which I think is kind of ridiculous. Sure, they're cute, rather hard to come by, and are reversible, but for a 9-inch plush? Ehhhh. :p Every once in a while though, there are great deals if you're patient enough (this applies especially to Tamagotchis as well). My boyfriend got me one for my birthday a couple of months ago for about $10 total. I have the Kuchipatchi one. :) Which one did you end up getting?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I know which ones you're talking about, although I'm not sure if I've ever seen them on Amazon. Great find, if we're thinking about the same kind (the one that transforms from a Tamagotchi egg into a character and back)! As far as how much they are actually worth? I don't think anyone really knows. These usually go anywhere from $30-40 (sometimes more) on Ebay though, which I think is kind of ridiculous. Sure, they're cute, rather hard to come by, and are reversible, but for a 9-inch plush? Ehhhh. :p Every once in a while though, there are great deals if you're patient enough (this applies especially to Tamagotchis as well). My boyfriend got me one for my birthday a couple of months ago for about $10 total. I have the Kuchipatchi one. :) Which one did you end up getting?
I've seen them on ebay for about that much too o_O and yes, it is ridiculous :p

I wanted the Kuchipatchi a lot, but honestly I didn't care which one I got :p But I got the yellow tamatchi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back