Tama Play Center!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

budgie_girl

Reaction score
Welcome to the Tama Play Center!! You can leave your tamas with me while you go to another topic!!! I have six tamas of my own so your tamas can play with mine!! Don't worry, they will be fed, watered and played with while you are gone.

Enjoy the Center!!!

My Tamas:

:lol: Charlie

:wub: DeLila

:chohimetchi: Princess

:nazotchi: Mystery

:nyatchi: Grace

:marumimitchi: Hope

i drop of mine!! sugary ( :nazotchi: )star ( :nyatchi: ) love ( :chohimetchi: ) opal ( :wub: ) sky ( :lol: ) and strawberry! ( :marumimitchi: )

me: what a mouth full >.> bye be back in a few!

all of my tamas: bye bye

opal: what topic are u going to?

me:>.> to get more friends....

Last edited by a moderator:
umm i have to take opal shes got a play date

opal: bye bye

other tamas: aww bye

my :kuribotchi: Daniel and my :ichigotchi: Stephanie want to stay here for a while! this is a great and original idea!!

Thanx all!!! If you have any ideas on toys, that would be awesome!!! Any feedback would be great too!!

ok sudden notice, but my DeLila just got engaged to another tama named David. Wedding ceremony on Monday!! All tamas who come/came today are invited!!!

you can come at 1:30 but u might have 2 wait a while becuz i have chores 2 do. i will try 2 be here earlier than u guys.

See you then!!!

yay delila! all my tamas r happy 4 u! in case i'm not online then i'll give u rings so u don't have to buy them!

( ) ( )

Sunny is very happy for Delila and she wonders if she is invited.

( :marumimitchi: )

Oh, we had PLENTY of Bubble blowers at my Adoption Centre so I thought I'd bring some over.

O o o o o o o o

| x10!

I hope the Tamas enjoy them.

OMG I think I missed the wedding! I am soooo sorry! My mom was on the computer the whole day! I am sorry. I am now a worker here at the Center! I am the Vice Primary Caretaker! Thanks for letting me work here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back