tama poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do u think of the tamagotchi version 4?

• it is kinda boring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it should be immproved

• i like it. a bit

• its really good!

• its horrible

• its terrible

• its fabulous

• its terrific

• it is in the lamo toy section

• they are stupid

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshnemo

Reaction score
please vote on what you think about the tamagotchi version 4 !!!

I like it. I thought the V3 was horrible, but I'm happy the V4 has more things to do. School, jobs, full of win ^.^ The only thing I don't like is the lack of games. I can never get any games other than the ones they grow into.

I like it. I thought the V3 was horrible, but I'm happy the V4 has more things to do. School, jobs, full of win ^.^ The only thing I don't like is the lack of games. I can never get any games other than the ones they grow into.
I agree. The v3 was advertised as such a big thing.. and it was sort of a let down.

I don't like how the games are all very long. You could play jump in less then 20 seconds.

I agree. The v3 was advertised as such a big thing.. and it was sort of a let down. I don't like how the games are all very long. You could play jump in less then 20 seconds.
They need to bring back Jump from the V2 xP I loved that game, lol.

Well Sweet Kandi did you know that the jobs, and schools count as games to?

I wish they brung back the SLOT game from the V2, But they thought it will teach kids to gamble in their future :rolleyes: .

But it was a very fun game..

I think the V4 is a very fun toy but I dislike the lack of losing weight, and for having some boring games... :\

I voted terrific. I like the new items and skill points the best.

I don't think V3s stink. V3s have better characters than V4s.

-Matchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back