tama polls:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dasieisa

Reaction score
about it: you can answer to these questions if you respond. Please simply type the question number and the answer. You can think of new polls and tell it to me and I will write them down as a question. :huh:

Poll #1.

Which version of Tamagotchi do you most prefer? V1, v2, v3, v4, v4.5, v5, v6, or Tama-go? :blink:

Poll #2. :unsure: What tamagotchi is your favorite out of the provided list? Mametchi :newmametchi: , Memetchi ;) , Kuchipachi :lol: , or mimitchi :mimitchi: ?

poll #3.

How many tamagotchis do you have?

poll #4.

On a 1-10 scale, 1 being horrible and 10 being wonderful, what would you rate tamagotchi?

poll #5. how often do you put your tamagotchi in time-out? :angry:

poll #6.

how many times did your tamagotchi go on vacation?

Thank you for reading and/or responding.

~dasieisa

P.s. Check out my other discussions if you liked this one, see ya there! ;)

this is my example of how to respond to a poll:

I'm answering to poll #1.

I like v4.5 the best! :D

Q1: Which version of Tamagotchi do you most prefer? V1, v2, v3, v4, v4.5, v5, v6, or Tama-go? :blink: V1, it has a lot of nostalgia in it. If you include all the others, the the Tamagotchi iD L.

Q2: :unsure: What tamagotchi is your favorite out of the provided list? Mametchi :newmametchi: , Memetchi ;) , Kuchipatchi :lol: , or Mimitchi? Kuchipatchi.

Q3: How many Tamagotchis do you have? A: 2 + 3 + 2 = 7. :/

Q4: On a 1-10 scale, 1 being horrible and 10 being wonderful, what would you rate tamagotchi? A: 4 for Bandai America, 10 for Bandai Japan.

Q5: How often do you put your Tamagotchi in time-out? :angry: A: Rarely, but only when they need it.

Q6: How many times did your Tamagotchi go on vacation? A: I don't understand you, but I'll say, 1 time. My Tama-Go unpaused itself and it died. :[

Poll #1.

Which version of Tamagotchi do you most prefer? V1, v2, v3, v4, v4.5, v5, v6, or Tama-go? :blink:

The tama-go, only because I never tried the other versions.

Poll #2. :unsure: What tamagotchi is your favorite out of the provided list? Mametchi :newmametchi: , Memetchi ;) , Kuchipachi :lol: , or mimitchi :mimitchi: ?

Mimitchi.

poll #3.

poll #4.

On a 1-10 scale, 1 being horrible and 10 being wonderful, what would you rate tamagotchi?

10!

poll #5.

how often do you put your tamagotchi in time-out? :angry:

Umm, not that often, but only when I need to.

poll #6.

Do you mean how many times it died? Well, never, except for resetting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q1: Which version of Tamagotchi do you most prefer? V1, v2, v3, v4, v4.5, v5, v6, or Tama-go? :blink: V1, it has a lot of nostalgia in it. If you include all the others, the the Tamagotchi iD L.

Q2: :unsure: What tamagotchi is your favorite out of the provided list? Mametchi :newmametchi: , Memetchi ;) , Kuchipatchi :lol: , or Mimitchi? Kuchipatchi.

Q3: How many Tamagotchis do you have? A: 2 + 3 + 2 = 7. :/

Q4: On a 1-10 scale, 1 being horrible and 10 being wonderful, what would you rate tamagotchi? A: 4 for Bandai America, 10 for Bandai Japan.

Q5: How often do you put your Tamagotchi in time-out? :angry: A: Rarely, but only when they need it.

Q6: How many times did your Tamagotchi go on vacation? A: I don't understand you, but I'll say, 1 time. My Tama-Go unpaused itself and it died. :[

Poll #1.

Oh...so hard to decide...I'm going to say...V3. Like PixieTama123, if you include all the versions, the iD L. :3

KUCHIPATCHI FTW!

poll #3.

Uhm...including non-working ones...9, hopefully 13 soon.

poll #4.

9.5. I'm taking a point off for Bandai America and that it makes me eBay obsessively. :p

Whenever it calls for it.

poll #6.

LOL...on my V4.5...3. On my V3...1. That's all I can remember, although they have a lot before I joined TT. xD

Poll #1.

Tama-Go! It's totally AWESOME!

MAMETCHI ALL THE WAY! XD

poll #3.

Let's see... 17.

poll #4.

On a 1-10 scale, 1 being horrible and 10 being wonderful, what would you rate tamagotchi? 10 for each and every version, toy, show, and everything!

poll #5. how often do you put your tamagotchi in time-out? :angry: You mean pause or discipline it? Well, I never pause them but I always disclipline them when they are naughty.

poll #6.

how many times did your tamagotchi go on vacation? You mean the vacation option on version 5? Never.

Poll #1.

Which version of Tamagotchi do you most prefer? V1, v2, v3, v4, v4.5, v5, v6, or Tama-go? :blink: V4 all the way!

Poll #2. :unsure: What tamagotchi is your favorite out of the provided list? Mametchi :newmametchi: , Memetchi ;) , Kuchipachi :lol: , or mimitchi :mimitchi: ? Mametchi.

poll #3.

How many tamagotchis do you have? 29, soon to be 30.

poll #4.

On a 1-10 scale, 1 being horrible and 10 being wonderful, what would you rate tamagotchi? INFINITY!

poll #5. how often do you put your tamagotchi in time-out? :angry: Whenever it needs to be put in time out.

poll #6.

how many times did your tamagotchi go on vacation? You mean in my suitcase with me on holiday? Too many times to count.

about it: you can answer to these questions if you respond. Please simply type the question number and the answer. You can think of new polls and tell it to me and I will write them down as a question. :huh:

Poll #1.

poll #3.

poll #4.

poll #6.

Thank you for reading and/or responding.

~dasieisa

P.s. Check out my other discussions if you liked this one, see ya there! ;)
Well 1. I only can say V5 because that is the only one I have out of these...

2. MAMETCHI

3. 2.... I wish to have more

4. 100000/10

5. barely ever!

6. about ....I don't know, I used to put it on every single day for school....

~!Fwoggy!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back