tama pouches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

does anyone have a pouch for there tama?

• of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no way!

• yes

• no

• what are they?

• please repet that, I was too busy looking ay my newly painted finger nails.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linuslove

Reaction score
I got a pouch for my tama and I haven't ever seen someone who has one. they ae really cute and they protect you tama if it gets bumped! they are avalable at Target in the tamagatchi section!

~linuslove :furawatchi:

I got a pouch for my tama...but I also make them. I can make them for one tama up to 4..I've not made one for more than 4 yet. But, I have a spot to secure the keyring part so it doesnt scratch the screen while it's in the pouch. The pouch I bought was of :furawatchi: but I ended up going back to the one I made. They are cute though...I just have more than one tama to carry around. :\

Well id like one,but they're like $10!I mean,come on.That is waaaaay too much.I think $5 would be a more reasonable price.
I so agree! :furawatchi:

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

I just keep mine in my pocket. >.>

I mean, it would be nice to have a cushioned place to store them in, but I don't want to call attention to it in public. >.>;

I bought one thinking of it as a place to put my tamagotchi when not in use, turned out to be a waste of my money as I hardly use the thing. It just sits around the house. Theres no way I'd wear the thing in public at my age. Yes people close to me know I'm crazy but the world doesn't need to know that. : P

Well.....i knitted my Tamas pouches.....they are very discreet cause they are just plain and whats in there could be a mobile phone....but i keep them in the pouch in my handbag.....i dont want people to think im just a lil kid playin with her toys.....tamas shouldnt be caleed toys....they simply ARENT!

I got a pouch for my tama and I haven't ever seen someone who has one. they ae really cute and they protect you tama if it gets bumped! they are avalable at Target in the tamagatchi section!~linuslove :wacko:
dont forget wal mart!!

i absolutely LOVE wal mart. that were i get everything!!

my tamagotchis, my gigapet, my pixel chix... ok you get the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back