tama pounds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranded-tama

Reaction score
My friends say that you should have your tama in a certain weight like around 20 pounds when a toddler while the manual say to keep it as light as posible.Which one is right and does it affect the tamas grouth? :mellow: Thanks :huh:

It really revolves around personal choice, if you want your Tamagotchi to be light weighted, keep it light, and play lots of games. If you want it to be heavy, feed it food.

No one really know what affects what characters you get, though something must. Experiment with different weights :huh:

//Haze

It really revolves around personal choice, if you want your Tamagotchi to be light weighted, keep it light, and play lots of games. If you want it to be heavy, feed it food.
No one really know what affects what characters you get, though something must. Experiment with different weights :(

//Haze
I agreed with him/her.

Everybody has a different idea on feeding it. I usually keep my V1 at the minimum weight, same with V3, though sometimes I let my V3 be 1 gram over the minimum weight. One of my friends said, "If it's underweight you gotta feed it!" I really don't think so. Play around.

Higher Weight=Good Bumper

Meaning...

If your tama weighs a lot, it will ne great at Bump.

However...

If you're using a V2, the lighter the tama...

The better he/she is at Bump!

Hope I helped!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back