Tama Profy Glitched?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orandatchi

Reaction score
I've had my Tama Profy for a couple months already, and after replacing the batteries, it glitches out. :angry: Here's the glitches that happened to it.

-Before, it was named, "Lemon" and a Furawatchi, now it's "00000" as a Giragiratchi.

-No mail.

-The Tama Profy book won't open.

-Melodytchi isn't a character on it, as well as all my unlocked playable characters and password characters aren't there.

-No games, but the Gypsytchi thing and the friendship comparison won't work.

-Lovelitchi is the only playable character, and she used to have full heart power, now she has none.

-I can't feed a Tama-Heart to a character because as I said, the Tama Profy book won't open.

Yep, those are all (I think) the glitches that happened after changing to a pair of dead batteries, thinking they were new ones, and changing to new ones. :angry:

I don't own one but... Did you have tasks to do to start out? Like, the character wanted a game to be played and you need to figure out which...?

I know many Bandai toys (That I have had) want you do "learn" how to use things... Learning progression in the toys I'm talking about... You could not do anything else until you "learned" the task requested. Then onto another task or it would allow you to play like normal...

It seems otherwise, all your info has gotten erased or restarted....

I'm sure you've changed batteries....

Someone possibly reset it? Or it dropped.... something of the sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't own one but... Did you have tasks to do to start out? Like, the character wanted a game to be played and you need to figure out which...?

I know many Bandai toys (That I have had) want you do "learn" how to use things... Learning progression in the toys I'm talking about... You could not do anything else until you "learned" the task requested. Then onto another task or it would allow you to play like normal...

It seems otherwise, all your info has gotten erased or restarted....

I'm sure you've changed batteries....

Someone possibly reset it? Or it dropped.... something of the sort.

The first part is mail, and that mail is to send Tama Hearts to other characters. We can play any game with a character whenever we want to, it earns Tama Hearts for your collection. The profy sort of has that thing that you have to finish a task then move on... but I can do the task whenever I want to, but if it gets pushed off the mail list, I can't do the mission.

I know no one reset it or anything, I just simply put in batteries that were dead before, Kadentchi showed up, when I put in fresh batteries, bam. A Giragiratchi named, "0000" was waiting for me. -_-

Oh bummer. So it sorta... reset itself? It has happend to me... My Celebritchi did that... Too much in-and-out with the batteries.....

Switching them twice shouldn't have done that but... Maybe that is what happened to make it reset....

That's strange... maybe you should leave the batteries out for a day or a few hours? What brand of batteries did you use when it glitched? I heard something about Sunbeam batteries not working well in Tamas.

Oh bummer. So it sorta... reset itself? It has happend to me... My Celebritchi did that... Too much in-and-out with the batteries.....

Switching them twice shouldn't have done that but... Maybe that is what happened to make it reset....
No, I checked before I put in the dead batteries. It was a Furawatchi named Lemon. Everything was the same, but after the dead batteries part, I checked again and it was a Giragiratchi named 0000. I reset it, and now it's a Moriritchi named Lemon. (couldn't get Furawatchi.)

Quite.May I suggest resetting and replacing the batteries?
Where did you find the quote from though? I didn't say that. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it just needs a quick check up? Like replace the batteries, replace and broken parts and examine it for anything missing or the wrong size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back