Tama question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaIdea

Reaction score
I have an simple question to ask, I have a young androchi right now and it evolved today but i've been feeding him snacks a lot and I want him to evolve to a Mametchi then Tensaitchi. But i heard other people say that over weighing your tamagotchi can give you a universiral tama character and i think my tama got over weighed like i fed it until my tama was 46 lbs :eek: Sorry some of my spelling isn't correct :p

Play games until the weight is down. Plus you must get at least a great to loose a good amount of LB's in a game on the V4. It's not like V1-V3 where you would play and not even get a score and still loose a LB.

-C.M.

Also don't forget to set the intelligence points (pencil) to the maximum points so as to ensure that it'll grow into a Mametchi.

Actually... 46LB is not actually overweight but you should still play games especially Shape!

I think that you can get that character faster than you can say "Tamagotchi" if you play a lot of shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back