Tama Romance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke :pochitchi: had found a beautiful :wub: named Diana whom he married. And together they had twins! A girl :D named Mikki and a boy :D named Tom! Mikki and Tom were toddlers.

Mac :mimitchi: had a wife, Kiana the :) who he'd married. They'd already had their baby, a :hitodetchi: (toddler) named Simon.

Sophie :) had a husband, Brad the :mimitchi: . They had a child, Mickey the :angry: (teenager).

Opal :angry: had found a husband too, Jeff the :nyatchi: . Their children were Mimi the :unsure: (teenager) and Kayla the :hitodetchi: (toddler).

So, Ellie got a note, from them, after a few weeks, and she missed them dearly...

But, she wanted to stay with Paula and Patrick....And she didn't want to be caught by... :furawatchi:

So, she continued living on in Spain, and Patrick asked Ellie to marry him!

She agreed, happily, and kissed him.

So, on the day, :) came! He'd said to Mac, tell me where Ellie is, or I'll kill :) !

He told him, and that was it! He was going to kill Ellie, Patrick, and Paula! :D

He hid, behind a curtain just as so...

Ellie said....

The magic word.....

I do.....

:blink: john and :( patrick got in a huge fight and patrick knocked john out! patrick, ellie, and paula quickley got on a plane to Russia and they moved into an apartment on the 93rd floor and they hired a bodygaurd :D .

"How did :p find us in Spain?!" Ellie asked patrick and Paula.

"He must have some kind of tracker," Paula said.

And she was right! So...

A earth qake hit and :unsure: was in the hospatol.

:angry: oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"Uh-Oh!" Paula whined.

What will happen?! Now the :) had gone :) could...Do... What? Kill them? Fry them? Only one way to find out they thought! :(

Ellie was now a beautiful :p , and had courage. They took a rocket to Tama-Planet to find her mum, to find out Johns weakness. It turned out his weakness was.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back