Tama screaming at Teacher in v4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
When i was playing on my v4.5 tama i found him yelling at the teacher when the teacher gave him his grauation thingy. he was like screaming with a sad noise. im not sure if its glitched. v4.5 are know to be really glitchy, but i had this tama since 2008! no glitches! but im not sure why my tama is screaming/scolding the teacher!

yha it is that means he is sad because he is not seing his or her teacher agin

im not sure, its been doing this with my v3, v4, this one, AND v6! -_- my v6 made a farting noise and made the same screaming sad noise im not sure if it took a crap or not!

It's like that~ last time my v4,too,yelling at teacher.After tht,the teacher will went off and u'll find a job...!

so u don't worry :kuribotchi:

anyways, now my v6 too...

I THINK YOU'LL FIND IT'S CRYING AND SCREAMING BECAUSE IT IS NEVER GOING TO SEE THE TEACHER AGAIN! IT'S KINDA SAD.....

He was saying Good bye to them and its the V4 that's glitched not V4.5

He was saying Good bye to them and its the V4 that's glitched not V4.5
Correction-The V4.5 is the same as the V4,but the only reason bandai made it,was to make a less glitchy version 4.Same with the V5.5.But the V4.5 has different Game I think.I havent got one.

Correction-The V4.5 is the same as the V4,but the only reason bandai made it,was to make a less glitchy version 4.Same with the V5.5.But the V4.5 has different Game I think.I havent got one.
Isn't that what I just said though? I said the V4.5 is not as glitched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back