tama shells with stickers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about the description you saw?

Like maybe at the Toys R Us .com website?

That is just a funky description for one of the first gen US connections.

I forgot which one.

Look at www.toysrus.com

then look up tamagotchi. I am sure you will find a picture there.

Or maybe at walmart.com

heyyy back in '96-97 (the original tamagotchis), they had the tamagotchis with a small sheet of stickers to decorate your tamagotchi with. is that what you're talking about?? the tamagotchis that come with the stickies?

well, i think they would look the same... the clear stickers with images of random tamagotchi characters. my cousin gave me a nyrotchi stickie to stick on the back of my tama... but if i remember right, the adhesive isn't very strong and it'll eventually peel off. : (

but i dunno.

NO! I was the one to originally discover this and i posted it, what they are arre 6 new Connection desighns coming out september 1st, they do not have stuckers (well maybe) but thats a DESCRIPTION untill they get the final name like "lime green with matrix" when they say stickers it just means little painted on decals.

NO! I was the one to originally discover this and i posted it, what they are arre 6 new Connection desighns coming out september 1st, they do not have stuckers (well maybe) but thats a DESCRIPTION untill they get the final name like "lime green with matrix" when they say stickers it just means little painted on decals.
jeez! settle down, it just a frickin question u dont have to go all anal on me. :angry:

We don't know for absolutely certain that the second wave of designs won't have stickers, though, right? Maybe the second wave will come with stickers in place of the designs we got in the first wave. It just seems too early to say anything definite on the subject.

I think the "stickers" description refers to the ones with circles or bubbles. (Like the lavender one.) As far as I know, they don't actually come with stickers.

Edit: I looked up Tamagotchis on Amazon.com to make sure. All the new ones without pictures are labeled as "Stickers", which means it COULD be just the generic term for "some design that we haven't seen yet".

The confusing part is, they have a picture of both the silver and lavender ones and both of these have the same design. The silver is labeled "circles" and the lavender is labeled "stickers". o_o;;

-----

And please, people, don't be rude when answering questions. -_- ;;

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back