Tama site

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitter

Reaction score
I want to know some tama sites if some one has one of there own or know any please post me a link please :furawatchi: :unsure:

A popular one is mimitchi.com called Tamagotchi Planet. There's also information on other toys like Furby.

I like tamagotchifan.com because it really helped me with the background of Tama history.

tamenagerie.com - another good one! You can also learn about other virtual pet toys like GigaPet, and AquaPet.

Maybe some of them aren't updated often, so you might not find information about recent Tamagotchis (v3). :huh:

A popular one is mimitchi.com called Tamagotchi Planet. There's also information on other toys like Furby.
I like tamagotchifan.com because it really helped me with the background of Tama history.

tamenagerie.com - another good one! You can also learn about other virtual pet toys like GigaPet, and AquaPet.

Maybe some of them aren't updated often, so you might not find information about recent Tamagotchis (v3). :huh:
Wicked thanxxx

Do you wanna be friends when the chatroom is fixed please tell me ;) :lol: :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back