Tama-Sitting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had to baby sit a tamagotchi for someone else?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Wha??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
Tamagotchis aren't the #1 thing in my school, but something funny happened today.

A kid (we'll call him Cam, because that's his username on his snakeskin V3) who is considered pretty cool in my class brought a Tamagotchi to school today. A lot of people were surprised, because most people [at my school] think Tamagotchis are 'uncool'. He was showing everybody, practically telling everyone that he hates the thing. Later that day at recess, he came up to me and my friends and started talking to us about it and I told him I'd gone through about eight Tamagotchis. Well, frankly he wasn't doing a very good job of caring for it and seemed practically clueless. So I told him: It'll probably die if someone else doesn't take care of it for you for a while. I think he took it the wrong way and asked if I wanted to care for it over night. Finally I had to agree or he would keep bugging me about it, and now I'm taking care of little Tara the Mizutamatchi. (If she dies in my care, which I know she won't because I'm good with tamagotchis, I owe him $5.)

Have you ever had to "Tama-Sit" for someone else?? Post your experiences, answers, all that good stuff, right here! ;)

Yes, I've had to Tama-Sit for my sister and my best friend. It wasn't too bad, actually. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back