tama sleeping

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do u do with ur tama when it sleeps?

• leave the light on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • turn the light off

• leave the light on and keep the time showing throughout its sleep

• turn the light off and keep the time showing throughout its sleep

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

suckah dun play

Reaction score
- 1st of all, its bad to leave the light on, it lowers one of ur pets stats

- 2nd, turning the light off is good for ur pet, but i hear it wastes batteries because most of the pixels are used

- 3rd, leaving the light on is bad, and showing the time throught the night is bad too, because there are more pixels showed for time, then for a pet sleeping

- 4th, best option, u are treating the pet well, and u are also saving battery. since there are less pixels in the time window, then a tama sleeping in the dark.

You need to turn the lights off when the tama is sleeping. ALSO, if you turn the light off about 30 minutes or less before your tamagotchis bedtime that is better yet. If you turn the light off 30 minutes early, your tama will go to sleep then.

Also, it takes more battery power on the time screen because it keeps flipping through those hearts and clicking down the seconds. On the dark night screen all that happens is the Z's. So if you are putting it on the clock at night you are more likely making your battery go faster...

I always turn the lights of. I dont care if i lose battery power i bought 4 more of them(they come in packs of 2) for like $10(my money)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back