Tama station/ deka tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neko_chan

Reaction score
When I ws in Japan recently I saw game booths called Tama Station where you could connect your entama to them. They weren't Deka Tamagotchi. What is the difference between the two?

Also is there just one Deka Tamagotchi that all, entama keitai tamagotchi and uratama can connect to? and how do you get secret characters by using the deka tama? I also saw alot of Deka tamas in stores while I was in Japan : )

Also, is the Furetama the Deka Tama for the Tamasuku? if you connect Tamasuku to the furetama, what does it do?

There are two main models of Deka Tamagotchis - the Shopping Center and the Game Center. Deka Tamagotchis are usually set up on display near a store's toy department. You can use a Deka Tama for free. You can play games or purchase items (using Gotchi points) on the In-Store Deka Tamagotchis, and then connect your own Tamagotchi to them, to take home your prizes. I believe these two main models support the KeiTama, EnTama, and UraTama.

In addition to the two main models, there are several specialty models of In-Store Deka Tamagotchis. A few of them are:

The Tama Royal Market and Gotchi King Deka Tamagotchis are for the EnTama and UraTama Japanese Tamagotchi models only. The Tama Royal Market "sells" special items for the EnTama and UraTama. The Gotchi King Deka Tamagotchi gives a special item for free to EnTama and UraTamas connecting to it: a money tree. Yes, a tree that money (Gotchi Points) grows on.

The Juku Tamagotchi connects to the Japanese model Tamagotchi called the TamaSuku (TamaSchool).

These specialty models usually show up only during special events, such as hobby shows.

The TamaStation is an arcade game that you have to pay to play. You can win a card from playing it. Then you can use the card in the TamaStation to send a prize to your Tamagotchi toy.

You can not get the EnTama / UraTama secret characters from a Deka Tama. You can get them only by winning a Special Matchmaker Coupon card from a TamaStation.

In addition to the in-store Deka Tamas there are smaller versions that you can purchase and use at home. These are called Home Deka Tamagotchis. There are a few versions.

The Blue (or special edition Green) one is for the KeiTama (the Tamagotchi model that came out before the EnTama.) You can play games and win points on this Home Deka Tama, then transfer those points to your KeiTama. You can also purchase items from the market on this Home Deka Tama, and transfer those items to your KeiTama.

The Orange one is for the EnTama & UraTama. This one doesn't have a market. Instead, it has lots of games. You can transfer points from the Orange Home Deka Tama to an EnTama or UraTama. (There is another product you can purchase, called a Kakeibo, that has a market for the EnTama & UraTama.)

The TamaFure is sort of like a Home Deka Tama for the TamaSchool (which is a model of Japanese Tamagotchi, also called TamaSuku.) The TamaFure has a JukuTama feature. When you connect your TamaSchool to the TamaFure, in this mode, a student visits your TamaSchool. If you don't already have that student, he will join your class.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the useful information. i didn't have an entama or keitai while i was in japan, but now i do, and i am going back pretty soon ;) i can't wait to play on the dekas and tamastation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back