Tama Suku, V3 and V2 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mikan turned into a Tarakotchi and Kyuri turned into a Zukkitchi!

UH more Tarakotchis!!! :huh: They're driving me insane! I made them mate this morning

and they got.....2 boys! (I was hopig for 2 girls...) I took a video of it but I don't think I will be

able to put it on the internet...

My Tama Suku now has 72 students!!! YAY! Well...another 10 students to go and HOPEFULLY my class will

upgrade....

I haven't decided on what I'll name the 2 boys yet....

My Tama Suku now has 82 students!!! :)

Unfortunately the King hasn't come to say that my class will upgrade. :D

Today I found that the 2 babies were left behind. My V3 was the first to wake up so I decided on

Salsa (my tama book for names...I didn't know where exactly it was...) After an hour, he turned into a....

Mizutamatchi!!! :D I don't think I've had one for a while...

Next, my V2 woke up about an hour later. I named him Chili and after an hour, he turned into a.......

Hitodetchi!!! :D

Both Chili and Salsa have a bar of training, not to mention cute!

[SIZE=14pt]News Flash!!![/SIZE]

I'M RECEIVING MY V4 IN THE MAIL NEXT WEEK!!! :lol:

My parens friends found the white one with dots and they put it on hold!

I have to go now so I'll try and update again tomorrow if I can!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks! I got it from Vicky Liu. She's one of the members of this site!

If you ask her for this avvie nicely, I'm sure she'll be happy to give it to you!

Ok, now...umm...oh yeah! Salsa turned into a................Hashitamatchi!!! AND Chili turned

into a...................Nikatchi!!! Both of them are now 2 so in 2 days, they'll turn into adults! :furawatchi:

I'm hoping they'll turn into a Mametchi and Mimitchi, fingers crossed!!!

Clara is coming over tomorrow and my dad phoned them up to ask if Clara could bring all her tamas over! Yay!

Tamagotchi Mania! :3

My parents friends sent the V4 in the mail yesterday!!! The V4 will probably arrive

next Wednesday! So....1 day after my birthday! Or maybe more earlier...

Nothing has happened to my tamas. Except...

I put on a translucent book cover thing as a screen cover on my Tama Suku and I took it

off to find the screen smudged yet AGAIN. (It's weird because that hasn

t happened with my other tamas...the screens are very clear :) )

My V3 and V2 have turned 3 today so they will turn into adults tomorrow! (they are currently asleep with they're action figure dolls! :D )

Plus! Clara is coming over today as I've already said yesterday! She's coming over at about midday.

I've found out that the V4 i probably already in our mail box! (We have a seperate mail box thing

at the post office) I can't get it now because the post office is closed. :(

Guess what? Salsa turned..............into...................a..............................Warusotchi!!! I've always wanted one!

:( hehehe........and...............Chili............turned.....................into..............a.............................Tarakotchi!!!

I'm so sick of Tarakotchis right now! Seriously! ;) I thought I'd get a good character this time!!!

That's 3 Tarakotchis in a row!!!

Today, Chili and Salsa left.

Salsa mated with a Kuchipatchi and got....a girl! Chili mated with a Tarakotchi!!! And got.....a girl!!!

I think I'll get my V4 today. (Hopefully...) It'll be perfect if I did, then my tamas will all be the same age! :lol:

I still haven't thought up names for the girls...I was thinking maybe Ringo, Nashi, Pear or Berry...I better check my Tama Names list...

My Tama Suku hasn't been progressing lately...I've got 82 (?) students I think. My sister's been really careless and hasn't been taking care of her Tama Suku. Yesterday, she left it in her jeans pockets on top of the iron board for the whole day and she lost 2 students! At least it wasn't like...10! At least now I know if the Tama Suku loses students that easily or not.

I need to find the instruction booklet because I need to see what the uses of some of the items are...there are soo many items that make no sense to me...

I decided to name the babies Mikan and Momo.

Momo (V2 baby) woke up first. I gave her a bread roll and a lollipop so she wouldn't gain too

much weight. I played Jump with her and she got 30 points. She's wandering around the screen right now.

Hope Mikan wakes up soon!

My Tama Suku's woken up now too but nothing's happened so far...

Momo turned into a.........................................Hitodetchi! Awww so cute. :huh:

Mikan hasn't woken up yet, probably will at 10 am though.

While I was in the shower, my little brother (he's 5. :p ) brought my Tama Suku to me and told me it was beeping.

I quickly wiped my hands on the towel and pressed a button to see what it wanted.

An Ura Mametchi said that he wanted my help getting different types of bugs, I accepted and played the bug catching game! In the end, I won the game! :wacko: The Ura Mametchi walked away happily. :( Hehe

Mikan woke up and after taking care of her for an hour...she turned into a...............Mizutamatchi!!!

I think I had 2 Mohitamatchis in a row last generation and the one before that so I'm happy. :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]GREAT NEWS!!![/SIZE]

We've found out for sure that the V4 is at the post office so after what is 100 years for me, I'm going to go get it at 8:30 am when it opens with my dad!

My family doesn't know what I've been waiting for. (I didn't tell them, just in case they got mad at me for getting more tamagotchis!) So yeah! Well they'll find out soon enough! I have a feeling my mum is the one who's gonna be cross. :(

I can imagine her saying: "You got a tamagotchi AGAIN?!?!?!?!"

Well it's already been sent so I can't do anything about it now! ;)

My sister started up her V2s yesterday except all of a sudden, one of hers stopped. There is definitely something wrong with her tamas...(might be the fact that she kept dropping them when we went to shopping centres and stuff...)

Oh well! One of them are still working so she doesn't really mind!

I GOT MY V4!!!

We went to the post office and I went to get the V4. I was so excited when I got home. I went upstairs so my parents could see what was inside the package. My sister came up to see what it was though. I asked her if she'd promise that she wouldn't get mad at me. She promised.

I started opening the package with my mum's sewing scissors. (The package was glued down really strong!) Ipulled at the bubble wrap and could see a frog cover wrapped present. I carefully wripped it open and the first thing we saw was a blue background and the Bandai logo. I slowly opened it and my sister gasped. It was the white tamagotchi with the colourful circles!!! It looked sooooooooo cute! B)

She started getting all angry at me and went downstairs and shouted. "MUM, MIKU GOT A TAMAGOTCHI!!!" So much for the promise and so much for keeping it as a "secret".

I used my mum's sewing scissors to try and cut just the tamagotchi out of the packet

I cut it out and pulled out the instructions. Gosh...so much rubbish decorated on the table.......

I iiiiiinhaled then eeeexhaled. I quickly pulled out the tab and then...BEEP. I pressed the middle button, put in the time, date, my birthday, username.

I put MIKI for my username cos thats what my friend said I should of put in and plus my sister and friend call me that as a nickname.

After about a minute, the egg cracked open and out popped....a BOY!

My thought at that moment: ...Why do I always seem to get boys as my first tamagotchi..oh well, I'll make him mate with Momo or Mikan.

The name screen popped up and I had to go downstairs for breakfast. My mum told me not to play with the tama while eating so I put my V4 on the table next to my bowl of rice.

A few minutes later it started beeping. My thought: Oh My God I have to give it a name and feed it or it might die! I thought of the name Carot and put it in, then fed Carot. (Then my mum got angry at me...what was i supposed to do? Let it die?

After breakfast I put in all the codes and passwords that I had for V4s and played Jump Rope with it. I didn't get what I was supposed to do first but...yeah, it worked out!

After an hour, Carot turned into a............Mohitamatchi!

Then, a nazotchi came and put a letter in the mailbox! I pressed the letter icon and the kindergarten teacher gave Carot a bag and went with him to kindergarten. So cute!

:) I sent it to kindergarten a few times and left Carot for a while, wandering around the screen.

About an hour ago, the nazotchi gave us a letter again and I pressed the letter icon again and...out popped...a snake! :) Poor Carot lost all his happy hearts so I gave him a sweet but then Carot unfortunately got a toothache! Poor old Carot...

(More updates later! Need to go to Tama Town!)

Yay! 3rd Page!!! :)

Anway, nothing has happened to my Tama Suku...Mikan and Momo evolved!!!

First, Momoturned into a............Puroperatchi!!! AND Mikan turned into a........

...Nikatchi!!! Ok, I know they arn't the best characters you can get... B)

I just finished on Tama Town and with the help of my sis, I got.....2500 GPs, 2 lollipops, fried chicken and 2 brochures from the Town Hall!

Carot really likes playing on the slide and the playhouse and he looks cute playing with them too! :)

I'm going to my friend's house for me and hers sleepover/ birthday/ fairy party today! I'll be able to connect Mikan with her tama. (She doesn't really play with hers but anyway...)

It's going to be sooo much fun! I'm bringing all my tamas with me. (I'll make sure they don't lose too many hungry/happy hearts) I made 2 tama sleeping bags for them! (I didn't have time to make 4. B) ) They look cute! I'll try and post them on TT!

Cya tomorrow!

I'm soooo sorry for not updating for a long time!

I tried to get on but my dad wouldn't let me. :D

Ok...well, first....while I was at the sleepover, Carot turned into a.................Young Kuchipatchi!!!

At first I thought he was ugly but now I think he's really cute! He's so adorable. :D He went to sleep at

8 pm but I wanted to go to TamaTown so I woke him up.

I have a feeling Mikan and Momo won't turn into very good characters, they keep losing all their happy/hungry hearts!

I kept checking on them and I forgot for about an hour and a half maybe? And they're all sick and everything. :D

I have a feeling I'll get a Dorotchi and another Tarakotchi..... :) :) ;)

Mikan's got 6 training points and Momo has...a full training bar!!! It got filled just then!!!

Anyway, heaps of things have happened to Carot! He got ignored by the kindergarten teacher and got upset, then got a letter from the school and then a robber stole 800 points from him!!! NOOO!!! ;)

Mikan and Momo are turning into adults tomorrow, I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

I'm going to mate Mikan and Carot and my sister's tama, Jack (a 6 year old Kiwitchi) mate with Momo! Perfect!

Sorry for the wait!

Ok...Mikan turned into a .............Masktchi!!! AND Momo turned into a..........Hiratchi! Carot turned into a........

Minotchi!!! It was weird cos Carot turned into an adult when he was 2 turning 3... B)

Oh yeah! Carot got a job as a bank person (?) He collects money...or something...

My sister made her tama, Jack and Momo mate yesterday and today, I made Mikan and Carot mate! They all got boys...unfortunately but oh well, they look cute anyway! ^_^

I've decided on names now, I thought maybe I could name the V4 boy Capsi (short for Capsicum), the V3 boy Esalo (short for a vege called Esalot...I think) and the V2 boy Avoca! (short for Avocado!) My sister's gonna name her baby boy Tommy I think....anyway, I'll see you tomorrow! (maybe)

I've done it!!!

FINALLY I can post a picture of my tamas on TT!!! :mellow:

To see my tamas Click there!!! ----->

AND to see a picture of my tamas AND my sisters,

Click there!!! ---------->

I made Carot and Mikan leave today and started taking care of the baby boys. I named the V3 Esalo and the V4 Capsi.

I couldn't get Momo to leave...Hey! Capsi's evolving!!! :) ...He turned into a....Mizutamatchi!!! YAY!!!

Esalo just started beeping and he had 3 empty hungry hearts and all his happy hearts were gone. :( I gave him about 4 scones and 4 ice cream cones...not exercising him, I can't be bothered. I've been playing Jumping Rope and Get all morning and I'm SICK and TIRED of games.

Esalo's evolving!!! He turned into a.....Mizutamatchi!!! :eek: Wow...I'll connect Esalo and Capsi right now!!! ...So weird seeing 2 Mizutamatchis at the same time...

My sister told me to look after her tamas because she's gone to Brisbane for a few hours but I can't be bothered.

No more BABIES!

Oops! I have to go! More updates later! :unsure:

YES!!!

Momo's FINALLY leaving!!! I set the time to 11 pm hoping that it would leave an hour later and it's finally working!!!

Momo's watching Avoca (the baby) She's floated up!!! YAY!!! Now I can take care of Avoca. Not trying to be mean or anything Momo but I want to get on with the next generation.

I started taking care of my sisters tama. She told me to name it Tommy so I did and he turned into a............Marutchi!

I'll take care of Avoca now.

See ya later! :lol:

It's weird.

The first time I connected Esalo and Capsi, it was a game and when Capsi shot up to go play the game, he was smiling...

Are they supposed to be smiling when you connect 2 tamas for the first time? I don't think so!

Plus, I looked in the friends list to see if Capsi thought Esalo was good friends with him or something and I realised that instead of the name being ESALO, it said CぎALO. It must be some kind of weird glitch...

I have a good name for Esalo and Capsi, the Mizutamatchi Twins!!! Well they are related and I usually call my tamas who are brothers or sisters twins. Hehe.

Oh yeah! Capsi got a ! I opened it up to find...it was the kindergarten teacher! FINALLY! Capsi got a bag from the teacher and came back. I let him go to kindy again and this time he and the teacher took turns singing. Capsi didn't

do too well in that. :lol: Maybe it was because I was trying to take photos of him with my dads digital camera.

I took about 3 blurred photos. Maybe the flash distracted him...

I think I'll take Capsi to Tama Town later because I want to see how Carot is. I really want to be able to use the cell phone soon. I've got Carot's cell phone number down but Capsi can't use it yet. :)

After an hour, Avoca turned into a......Marutchi!

Now we have Mizutamatchi twins and Marutchi twins! Haha, funny. :lol:

Nothing's happened to my Tama Suku. It's getting quite boring. New students haven't come for about 2 weeks now. Nothing exciting... :)

My V2s A button isn't working very well so I'm trying not to play with it much but it's hard cos I usually check the stats a lot every day. :D

Latest posts

Back