Tama Talk lost its Tama Spirit

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

* Hikarii *

Reaction score
what I've noticed with alot of Tamagotchi sites , is after a while , they start to lose their " tamagotchi spirit ". People are talking more of other things than anything else. I slowly see this happening to Tama talk. i can see the perseverence of those who want to keep it " tama-ish"

I think its ok to talk about Spongbob or what ever here , but remember this site is indeed made for people who like/ want to know more about tamagotchi ^^;;

Thats all , bye~

You look like you ve lost your own tama spirit with that picture of nibbler off futurama for your avatar. Though if you think we've lost our spirit lets get it back.

And by the way people don't just like tamagotchis they like other things like pokemon too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm accually It hasnt its just that you cant expect people to like tamas forever. You dont still like the things you liked at 2 years old do you?

Actually, TamaTalk hasn't lost it's tamagotchi spirit. People have a choice to talk in (Non)TamaTalk or the Tamagotchi discussion forums, and post people choose (Non)TamaTalk.

If you want to go to a forum that is really about tamagotchis, go to Tama-Zone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back