Tama Teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How do you get a different teacher? :furawatchi:

all i get is the preskool one and the turtle type!

i wonder how i could get a different 1?

plz help!!! :mellow:

When you first go to school, press the A or C buttons and you can scroll through the teachers. Press B to confirm.

wow thx i never knew that! what a interestin way for it ( i cant believe i had the same teachers for the last 4 generations!)LOL!!! but what's the point for it?

different learning? different skills?

hope i got a good guess! :furawatchi:

Yes, A and C to scroll.

The point for the teachers is to give you diffrent skills.

It also matters if you want to get a certain job.

Go to the menu and see the flower, the diamond and the pencil?

Those are skills.

So if you want teacher, for example, go for the pencil skills.

That would be the turtle teacher.

Okies thx are there diff teachers in Preskool?

exept for the singin teacher? I dont do anythin there :D

haha thought you do somethin but i dunno?

You can only get one teacher in preschool but

in school you can chose from three teacher,

Mr Turtle, Miss Flower and Mr Canvas. In V4 Mr Turtle will inprove your intelligence,

Miss Flower will inprove you fashion and Mr Canvas will inprove you kindness.

LA :)

Wow thanks every1!!! :D :D :D who replied

oh well... what do you do when your in preschool?

i just leave it there without watchin i dunno what to do!!! LOL

but there's failures and achievements i didn't know how i got them ;)

(the singin teacher) wat to do there?

and made me wonderin the whole time when i got it.

plz reply a very weird question people!!! srry i might be hard to understand

You would be easier to understand if you used proper grammar.

The preschool teacher raises a skill point by 1 (about 95% of the time it's Style points she raises)

However sumtimes in preschool, you can lose points very rarely and sometimes the preschool teacher gives you 2 Fashion points. The choice for School (not preschool) is very important because it influences what your tamagotchi will turn into as an adult. However, somtimes i find at school you can get 30 intellectual points max 1 day and 40 the next. This also sometimes happens to the other categories but these points are very important for your tamagotchis future.

Might be a load of waffle but i wanted 2 help

Milliaswan

COOL!!! thanks 4 the help soz i'm all used to my shortcut writing and i'm trying to avoid it! and... are you sure you dont do anything in preschool?

( i mean you just leave it there without looking and without playing you could get skills automatically?) because thats what i do i dont know how to work in preschool

hope ya know and reply!!! ;) :) :(

COOL!!! thanks 4 the help soz i'm all used to my shortcut writing and i'm trying to avoid it! and... are you sure you dont do anything in preschool?( i mean you just leave it there without looking and without playing you could get skills automatically?) because thats what i do i dont know how to work in preschool

hope ya know and reply!!! ;) :) :(
Nope, you don't have to do anything in preschool. Your Tamagotchi does all the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back