Tama Tennis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery Icy Dragon

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]It says you will get pe credit but I got NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! let's slow down here and not bash our heads in. WHAT IS TAMA TENNIS, first? i never heard of it! :wacko:

Tama tennis is the game in the school at tamatown.com

i noticed this myself, it says you get P.E. credit in the news ...but no souvenier?? i think thats strange.I beat the tennis game plenty of times and it never gave me a souvenire

[SIZE=21pt]It says you will get pe credit but I got NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
you just play tama-tennis just for fun :wacko:

You don' get awarded because Tama-tennis was made after the v3s came out, so they didn't add an award because they couldn't! do you understand now? It's kind of hard to comprehend. ;)

Don't worry, it's not a glitch or anything, it happens to everyone that plays tama tennis so far. But who knows? Maybe their not done with it, maybe they've yet to add a few bells and whistles to the game. Just have hope and be patient. But for now, just think of tama tennis as a game to pass by the time if your bored.

You don' get awarded because Tama-tennis was made after the v3s came out, so they didn't add an award because they couldn't! do you understand now? It's kind of hard to comprehend. :p
this is true whem i got my v3 there was no tama tennis!then later im all like "huh?" then i played it and won and i didnt get anything! :huh: then i realised it. :blink: so stop complaining your not getting any thing from tama tennis! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back