Tama texting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To: Mametchi

Anyway, i don't wanna go to that movie. I wanna go to the movie Patchi Forest. Reminds me of my home place, and anyway, i might be thinking of moving to Patchi Forest, Mame City has too many blocks. I wanna go to a un-blocked place. Gonna ask. I don't think i will miss a cruel, mean person like you. Might move tommorow!

December 24th at 9:18 AM

To: Lovitchi

Great it's all your fault Kuchipatchi is not my friend anymore! I'm totally not going to the movies with you, or be your friend ever again!!

December 28th 12pm

From" Lovitchi

Fine then! :angry: See if I care! I don't so there! Hmph. :(

To:Kuchipatchi

Please stay! We can watch patchi forest then. You me and Memetchi. We'll have popcorn..........................................oooooo and delicious burgers!!

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't just want to watch Patchi forest! I want to LIVE there now! Stop trying to bribe me with burgers! I might just start packing now!! :C

To:Kuchipatchi

I.......I, I'm not trying to bribe you with burgers. I used to love those old days, you 'n' me eating burgers. Loved it. : (

Hmph, go then. I'll have no one to sit with on the bus. Do you think i'll be happy with an empty chair next to me at school? Who will i partner up with in football? I know only you can answer this, since its you who are going.

To: Kuchipatchi

I never knew you hated chocolate, oh well, I guess we have to cancel the every-day-buffet-for-Kuchipatchi-event-thingamabob-whatever-thing. D:

To: Kutchipatchi

Fine then move back! I dont care anymore about you.

Before I leave tell everyone my house is on sale for 100,000 gotchi.

To: Lovelitchi

Don't be best friends with Mametchi, did you know how rude he was to me? He was threatening me with burgers :angry: and chocolate, he's been mean to me, and you should totally stop messaging him. He probably told you I was mean, huh? Well, he's a big LIAR...play with Memetchi instead...... :)

To: Kuchipachi

No I won't! You are! I'll marry Mamechi while You be in Jail.

I'm Coming for you My lovely MAMECHI!! ♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back