Tama too scared to have make up on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandedastar

Reaction score
So I tried the make up on my tama (v4.5, the tama was Horoyotchi, the plumper one who holds what looks to be a martini glass), and as soon as she was about to show me the make up on her face (I saw the top of her head rising from the bottom of the screen) she stopped and it did the "negative sound" (you know, the sound it makes when you can't use something, or when you lose a game, etc.) It's almost as if she was too shy to show me! I've never had that happen before. Any thoughts on what could have happened?

That happened to me too when Hyottokotchi tried putting make-up on! In fact, when Hyottokotchi goes to the mirror, he only comes half-way up the screen.

Dunno! :ichigotchi:

I had that happen with my Ura Violetchi!! I wish I knew why. Has anybody had the makeup work for them yet?

EDIT: I did it again, and it worked this time!! She came up on the screen with her makeup on. It was cute :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you have the mirror in your list of items you can use the make up on your adult tama - but it's an annoying feature that some of the characters are shy about showing you themselves all made up.

Frustrating too because you keep having to get more makeup to try again :D

Several of my tamas have done this to me - I never got to see my V3 Decotchi in make up - she just point blank refused to do anything except peep at me from the bottom of the screen B)

Once you have the mirror in your list of items you can use the make up on your adult tama - but it's an annoying feature that some of the characters are shy about showing you themselves all made up.
Frustrating too because you keep having to get more makeup to try again :furawatchi:

Several of my tamas have done this to me - I never got to see my V3 Decotchi in make up - she just point blank refused to do anything except peep at me from the bottom of the screen :blink:
:lol: Poor shy tamas... Yeah I was glad that I finally got this to work. I don't remember buying more makeup, but somehow I ended up with it in my items... :furawatchi: My best guess is that I received it as a present and wasn't paying attention to what I got.

I had the same Tama as the first person who posted here, and I think the make-up I used worked. I think I had some, but I don't know what hapened..

MAN these are cool!!!!!! :( :D :) B) B) :D ;)

It Hasnt happened to me Mine Shows Me all The time.... I Dunno Why its Not Working For you Soz!

I guess it happens to some tamas, and some not. It depends I guess on how they are feeling, lol.

different tamagotchis have different personalitys so maybe that explains why some tamagotchis are too shy to put make up on ^_^

yeah that was happening to me a few seconds ago. I just kept on putting make up on until it lets you to see it.

P.S. If ur tama shows a question mark above her head, you need a mirror

So I tried the make up on my tama (v4.5, the tama was Horoyotchi, the plumper one who holds what looks to be a martini glass), and as soon as she was about to show me the make up on her face (I saw the top of her head rising from the bottom of the screen) she stopped and it did the "negative sound" (you know, the sound it makes when you can't use something, or when you lose a game, etc.) It's almost as if she was too shy to show me! I've never had that happen before. Any thoughts on what could have happened?
ah, getting make-up to work is about luck ;) . if you want another make-up, its very cheap and it is very common gift from the king :D . or if you use the make-up and dont have a mirror, there will be a ? mark above its head.

:D hope i helped, cecib :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back