Tama town glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaela13542

Reaction score
So I was in tama town with my tamagotchi and I go to the food court. Then I play the pizza making game. After Im done I got 300 points and I closed the screen that told me how many points I got and the screen that asks me if I want to play again poped up and then it went away and then came back. It continued to do that and I clicked the play again button and it told me that I won 300 points again! It did that again and again and I won 300 each time I clicked it!!!But I had to sign out because I had to many points. :eek: .Now my tama is rich. Im going to try that on my other tama.Yay free points!!! ;)

Wow, that is extremely lucky! I have never had this happen, but it is obviously a glitch of some sort. I have never heard of it before, so it must be very rare. Too bad that wasn't me! :lol: Enjoy your money...because this might work only once. It seems like it's one of those only-happens-once glitches.

That happened to me, there was a topic about it. It's like this:

1: Go to the food court

2: Enter Tama Burger

3: When Kuchipatchi throws up the first ingredient exit

4: Enter Tama Pizza

5: Make 4 pizzas or more

6: Rake in the dough! :lol:

WARNING: Makes timer go all funny and weird.

I do that all the time!!!

Basically everytime I sign out of tamatown, I at least have 8000 points

That's funkii!!! :rolleyes: :mimitchi: :huh:

Wow, that's cool as well. :p

Must try it!!!

I think maybe a Guide should close this?

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

How much money did you recieve? Because I went on Tama Town after you posted that and played the pizza game and got 300p or 500p everytime I played.

Tama Mama :kuribotchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back