Tama town v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugartamav3

Reaction score
Well , I went there and I played in the arcade , and right before it was about to give me my points , ( you know where that button comes up and it says "get points" ) well , right before that it froze :furawatchi:

So I decided to just skip that part and got to the mall to buy something with the points I already had. When I tried to buy something ( like when you click on the item and it says "buy item" ) it said error, please try again. So I tried again and again and again and again and again! ^_^ It never worked!

Something is wrong with tama town v3 :furawatchi:

I realize this is an old topic, but I'm bumping this because I am also having the exact same problem. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? I've tried on two different computers, several different browsers, I have the latest version of flash, I've tried restarting my computer, refreshing the page, etc.

EDIT: To anyone having this problem, please read below.

hey! good news!! the american tamatown doesnt work, sadly.. but i did find something good out! if you go down to the bottom of the screen and click the link ( https://www.tamagotch.../T3EN/index.php ) for european country tamatowns, and then select the UK one for english, the codes there work! i tried it and got a passport for my two v3 tamas, so even though you can't play on the american one, the UK one is exactly the same (ONLY difference that i have found to date is that the game What's that tama tune? is not there in the Tama beats store, meaning you can't get all of the souveneirs) , it just says Connexion instead of connection *dance*

I hope this helped!!
Hopefully the American one will be working again soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back