tama town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eeeeeee8

Reaction score
More tamatown stuff opened.Now on the 1st day of ever month you get a special Mall souvineer and on the 10th,20th,and 30th days in June you get a sale at the mall.Althouth The station is not open yet if this pattern goes on it should open up next month.There is an action figure poster that you can click on.

[SIZE=21pt] [/SIZE]tamatown.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]Also if you go to the toy store and click on the poster with the action figure, you can play a slot machine game. (I'm almost positive that wasn't there before, correct me if I'm wrong), and I think when you win it you must get the action figure souvenir. I haven't been able to win though.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Also if you go to the toy store and click on the poster with the action figure, you can play a slot machine game. (I'm almost positive that wasn't there before, correct me if I'm wrong), and I think when you win it you must get the action figure souvenir. I haven't been able to win though.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]And when you go to the Tama beat there is an Info poster that wasn't there before that tells you a little about the instruments.[/SIZE]

Ok listen to this, at tamatown there is that info poster right below the school right. Well I clicked on it and this is what it said, "You can create 3 special characters from Kuchipatchi. To do so, you'll need at least 900 Social "skill" points and a total of 1500 "skill" points overall."

It also said that for Mametchi. I'm guessing it would be for Memetchi too but nomatter how many times I clicked on it, i t never came up. It says some other thins too, but they werent as excitin so you can check it out for yourselves.

At preschool you can now get an organ and a picture book.

At school it says you need a minimum of 20 points in one skill and 40 overall. To be offered a job. I guess 80 just increases your chances of getting the job. and if you have 140 points in one skill and a total of 160 points overall, you can choose any career.

I never got to check out the office or the parents/grandparents, because i dont have a job yet and its on the first gen. So other people can go see whats new there.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right.

Here are the messages from tama town. (I hacked it a bit to get this info)

Default Messages:

The parent's family history affects the type of character your new Tamagotchi will become as it grows from a baby to a toddler.

The way you care for your Tamagotchi affects the character you will receive as an adult; make sure to take good care of it!

The skills points you earn will affect how your character grows from a teenager to an adult.

If you receive 3 stars in your money luck, you'll receive more Gotchi points after playing a minigame.

If you receive 3 stars in love, your friendship level will go up faster as you connect with more friends.

If you receive 3 stars in health, your Tamagotchi's immunity against illness will be much higher!

On Tamagotchi Planet, there are 4 types of Tamagotchis. (Mame, Meme, Kuchi and Others).

When a baby Tamagotchi hatches, it will grow up to be the same type of Tamagotchi as its parents.

2007/03

Throughout February, a snow man will appear in your Tamagotchi toy when your character is an adult to celebrate the beautiful white winter.

Between the end of March and the middle of April, a huge egg will appear and hatch in your Tamagotchi toy if your character is an adult.

The secret code in the instructions is BBCACCCA. Have you tried it?

2007/04

You can create 3 special characters from Mametchi. To do so, you'll need at least 900 Intellectual "skill" points and a total of 1500 "skill" points overall.

You can create 3 special characters from Memetchi. To do so, you'll need at least 900 Artistic "skill" points and a total of 1500 "skill" points overall.

You can create 3 special characters from Kuchipatchi. To do so, you'll need at least 900 Social "skill" points and a total of 1500 "skill" points overall.

2007/05

If you visit the preschool teacher in your Tamagotchi toy, you can receive skill points randomly.

If you're not able to find a life partner, your Tamagotchi will become either Ojitchi or Otokitchi. And, there is a special character named Oyajitchi that is born of Ojitchi and Otokitchi!

To celebrate the beginning of summer, you can see the sun on your Tamagotchi toy screen on June 21st or 22nd if your character is an adult.

2007/06

On October 31st, you can see a Jack-o'-Lantern on the screen of your toy if your Tamagotchi is an adult.

Version 4.5 has new characters, games and careers! Check it out!

On December 24th at 10:30PM TLT (Tamagotchi Local Time), Santaclautchi will appear on your screen!

To bad Tamatown is down:(
EXACTLY MY THOUGHT!?!?!?!?!

:blink: :) :eek: :D :p :D :D :(

Pressure too much!!

3 special characters!!! Wicked!!!

1500 points?!?!

Are you nuts?!?!

Imposssiiibbbllle!

zomg i got the action figure #

sorry for being of task but yeah new things good

Status
Not open for further replies.