Tama Town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

li'l tama lover#1!!!

Reaction score
Well, in tips and trix, some of you don't belive what others post. I'd like you 2 check out a post there that is true, i even checked on tamatalk. Only belive stuff if it seems true. Don't belive it if it sounds crazzy. Its called "Version 4" and its in tips in trix.

No no no, V4 is not out yet! It's going to come out when the V3s go way out of style! So don't be fooled!!

`jade

Well, in tips and trix, some of you don't belive what others post. I'd like you 2 check out a post there that is true, i even checked on tamatalk. Only belive stuff if it seems true. Don't belive it if it sounds crazzy. Its called "Version 4" and its in tips in trix.
Bandai hasnt said anything about a Version 4, so no matter how real/crazy people's posts seem, they have no proof or backing that what they're saying is true.

If someone can provide us with legid, Bandai information, stating that the V4 is being made than I may beleive them.

Also, I doubt a V4 will come out in the next few months, they released the V3. Bandai wants to make money, and making two products within a short amount of time, doesnt get them the maximum amount of money that they'd need.

No no no, V4 is not out yet! It's going to come out when the V3s go way out of style! So don't be fooled!!
`jade
Not necessarily, they usually release another Tamagotchi once Japan releases a new Tamagotchi.

//Haze

*Removed: Pointing out SPAM*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back